twenty two

tw- substance abuse

billie

the first week of tour has already gone by and i would be lying if i said it wasn't amazing.

i've surprisingly had a lot of off time recently so me and harper have been face timing everyday for hours which was great. the shows were also absolutely amazing, the energy, meeting the fans, it was all amazing.

"hey" i say over facetime when i see harpers face come up on the screen.

"what's up" she says back with a smile.

"nothin i just finished a show in chicago. they were absolutely amazing. i love them all so much" i say with a smile as harper grins back at me. "how was your day?"

"eh it was whatever, just school. it's friday though, which means i'm sure there's going to be some party i'll end up at" she says as i nod back at her. "i can't believe it's already been a week"

"i know the time has gone by quick, only 5 more to go and i get to see your cute ass" i say making the grin on her face even wider.

we talk for about another hour before my mom tells me we are going out to get food.

"i'll talk to you later baby" i say kissing the phone screen making harper grin. "call me when you get back from the party so i know your okay and have fun just don't do stupid shit"

"of course, talk later" she says before ending the call.

"hey sweetie" my mom says kind of seriously like she had something on my mind.

"what's up?" i ask noticing the taco bell in her hands.

"we need to talk about your relationship. well danny and brandon do" she says taking a seat on the couch next to me.

"what do you mean?" i ask already unwrapping my burritos.

"they will talk about it, they should be here any minute" she replies as i continue to scroll through instagram liking post of me and harper together.

"hey billie" i hear danny's voice say as i look up from my phone to see him and brandon walking through the green room doors.

for some reason the energy just felt, i don't know, off? i could tell something was wrong and that whatever this was about, they weren't that excited to talk about it.

"what's up" i say as i watch them take a seat across from me and my mom.

"we need to talk about your relationship with harper" brandon says as i feel my stomach twist.

this isn't good is it.

"okay?" i question.

"there are just, a ton of articles surrounding your relationship, and not good articles. they are making your image seem bad" brandon begins as i nod having seen many articles about me.

all the articles are dumb as shit, they mostly are just about how i moved on from brandon to harper in like a day which isn't even true or how i mess with peoples feelings. or they say shit like how i need to be with someone to be secure, or some shit like how i get with non-famous people so all the light is still on me and how everyone i get with is doing it for the clout. it's all a load of shit that i never let get to me.