nine

Harper

"mom, finneas, dad, this is harper" billie says introducing me as we step into the doorway.

billies mom comes over and instantly puts her arms out for me to hug her. she seems really sweet.

"hi nice to meet you" she says.

"nice to meet you too mrs eilish"

"oh just call me maggie sweetie" she says before billie started to laugh.

"that's not my last name dummy" she says and instantly i felt embarrassed but i was also was so confused at the same time as i could have sworn.

"don't worry, happens all the time" finneas says from the couch sharing a laugh with billie which made me feel a little better.

"awww hello there cutie" i coo at pepper as she walks over to smell me.

"we can go to my room" billie than says as i follow her. her house is small but cute.

"my house is probably as expensive as your car" billie says jokingly opening the door to her room.

"probably" i say which put a your a bitch look on her face causing me to laugh.

"i like all the red"

"sexy right?" she asks while going to sit on her bed.

"sure" i reply before a shoe rack catches my eye with every shoe you can imagine on it.

"damn. these are so cool" i say admiring each pair.

"yeah, it's nice i get sent all these. i would never be able to afford all this in a million years"

"i wish i could have this many shoes" i say back finally taking my eyes to look at some other stuff.

"you can. just swipe daddies credit card" she snickers.

"it's not the money, i'm just not bold enough to wear them. plus i'd have no idea what to wear them with" i say honestly. "my air forces go with every single outfit anyway"

"i just dress the way i do because it's cool. everyone likes to blow it way out of proportion like i do it for all these different reasons but i honestly do it just because i like the clothes. plus it's hella comfy" she adds kicking off her shoes before i do the same.

"if you think this stuff is cool you should see my brothers room. we record everything in there" billie says. she must have noticed me looking at the different microphones and guitars.

i finally finish looking around before sitting on her bed in front of her.

"how do you come up with your songs?" i ask as she puts her phone down.

"god you sound like an interviewer" she says causing me to laugh a little. "well miss eilish, we are all curious to know! while you are answering my questions, mind telling me your actual last name so i don't embarrass myself anymore?" i say in my best interviewer voice causing her to laugh.

"well to answer the first question my songs are mostly inspired by dreams" she says which caught my attention. i thought she was going to say some cheesy bullshit.