thirty

tw // suicide mention

harpers pov

i wake up to the sound of beeping machines, bright lights, and the smell of a hospital.

"morning harper" i hear a familiar voice say.

i smile to see my dad standing above me with a goofy grin on his face.

"you took a pretty hard hit" he says squeezing my hand. "mom and mac went home a couple hours ago to try and get some sleep. me and kailtyn decided to spend the night" he says.

"hey kaitlyn" i say as my dad helps me sit up on the bed so i could see kaitlyn.

"hey" she says tiredly.

"you look tired as hell dude. get some sleep" i than say as she lets out a small laugh.

"billie was also here, only for a minuite though. she just came in and gave me your phone" my dad then says interrupting me and kaitlyns conversation.

she had my phone?

"how did she have my phone?" i question.

"i'm not sur-" my dad begins before getting cut off my kaitlyn.

"she was the first person i called after of course 911 when we crashed. she went over and said something to you before grabbing your phone" kaitlyn says.

it was billie. i kinda remember the touch on my forehead now.

i simply smile at the thought of her, needing to see her.

"can i have my phone? i need to text her to come see me" i say to my dad.

"you suffered a pretty bad concussion harper, the doctor advised no electronics for at least five days" my dad said.

"i don't care, it'll only take a seconded, i just need to text her to come" i say not caring about whatever the hell the doctor had to say.

"fine, make it quick" my dad says reaching into his jeans pocket and pulling out my phone.

i quickly go to billies contact typing as fast as i can.

harper: hey baby i just woke up and i rlly wanna see u

! failed to send !

what? i have service?

harper: hey babbbyyy i jus woke up i miss u come see me pls

! failed to send !

"that's weird, my text aren't sending" i say checking again to see if i have service which i do.

i go to snapchat to see if i'm having the same problem, quickly sending a snap to billie.

harper: morning babyyy my txt arnt working but i miss u come see me

pending

she blocked me.