thirteen

Harper

I hear a knock at my door knowing it was kailtyn. i was pretty excited to hangout with her, i haven't seen her in forever.

"hey harper" she says engulfing me in a big hug. "i've missed you and hanging out with you practically everyday"

kailtyn is one of the very few people i trust, she knows about my home life and my dads addiction. when the house gets bad, she always lets me over and i'm so thankful for it.

we almost dated for awhile and we honestly would have but i didn't want to torture her. our whole relationship would have just been me crying and coming over, i also just didn't have time to commit to a serious relationship and nor did i want to because of how unstable i was. i like having no responsibilities and fucking around so i'm thankful she understood where i was coming from.

"so you are telling everyone i gave you those hickeys?" she asks laughing looking at my neck.

"mhm" i hum back not really wanting to talk about billie. i've had enough questions about her today.

i get why she could be curious, i would be to.

"why didn't you just tell them it was her?"

"because, i don't know. i don't want that attention and shit, especially don't want people to think we are anything more than friends because we arnt" i say honestly.

"and she knows that? because she seems kinda whipped on instagram"

"yeah she knows we are nothing more, i wouldn't do that to her" i say thinking about how many girls i've played with feelings wise.

i like billie though, she isn't just a fuck and talk to for a day than leave. i want her in my life, and she knows this. i'm glad she does.

she's able to make me feel like nothing else matters in the world. i'm so glad we have gotten close.

"glad you guys are not serious than, scared me when everyone was questioning you at lunch" kaitlyn says with a smirk.

"and why is that" i tease as she moves so she's sitting on top of me now.

"so i can do this" kaitlyn says connecting her lips to mine.

don't get me wrong, kaitlyn is one of the hottest girls, good at sex, basically the only person i would let top me, and everything you could want.

but she wasn't billie, and when she kissed me all i could think about was how i didn't feel the same way kissing her than i do with billie.

i was about to pull away from her lips but she did it first before instantly placing her lips on my neck.

the pleasure is to much to pull away as i continue to let her suck on my sweet spot.

"you like that?" she asks mumbling into my neck before sucking on a new spot.

"mhm" i moan softly throwing my head back on the couch.

her hands trail up my leg and into my inner thigh when i finally stop her.

"but i cant do this" i say grabbing her hand causing her to pull away.