twelve

Billie

"hey bil" i hear harpers voice say which brought a rush of excitement through to see her.

"finally, felt like you were gone for eight hours" i say not moving from my comfy position on the couch.

"yeah i was, and you were asleep for six of em, can't believe you slept that long" harper says with a small laugh.

i loved that laugh.

"have you not left the basement?" she than asks pulling the blanket off of me.

"nope. kinda felt wrong being here alone and just going into the kitchen to grab food"

"well my dads here. he's just asleep" she than says grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch.

"i'm starving so let's go get taco bell" harper than suggests which does sound amazing.

"wanna drive?" harper asks as the chauffeur goes to fetch the car.

"holy shit? yes!" i reply almost instantly not even caring about the fact i'm probably going to crash it and kill us.

harper smiles at my little jump i did, the car now in-front of us.

harper opens the butterfly doors from her key before throwing them to me and getting into the passenger seat.

i keep my foot on the break as the car starts up.

"god i love that" i say as the car roars.

"alright, slow and steady" harper says in a baby voice.

i put a little bit of gas on the pedal and start to drive out of her neighborhood.

"it's so smooth" i say finally getting onto the main road.

"put some gas on it" harper says turning on some music.

"you sure?" i ask a little nervously but excited.

"mhm" she hums back as i grip the steering wheel tighter.

i push my foot down more as we instantly start to speed down the road that luckily had barley any cars.

"god i will never get sick of that feeling" harper says as i slow down a little.

"have you ever stepped on it?" i ask curiously wondering how fast this thing can actually go.

"once" "i was with one of my friends and we were taking a road trip to my colorado house. in arizona it was only us, miles of road, and desert" harper says as we finally pull up to taco bell.

we order before going to the parking lot to sit and eat our food.

"wait!" i yell just before harper opens her bag.

"Jesus what"

"can you take a picture of me? pretty please?" i ask grabbing the bag of taco bell from her hands.

"yeah and your ass better tag me and the caption better be about how it's MY car" she says making me laugh.

"deal" i say opening the door.