twenty six

"wake up billie" i hear finneas say opening the curtain.

"oh, morning harper" he says as i feel my cheeks get hot.

i don't think finneas was expecting two people to be on a one person bunk, that let me tell you, barley even fit one person.

"you two never fail to surprise me, now get up billie" he says before closing the curtains.

i start to move only to get pulled back into billies chest.

"couple more minutes" she groans as i grab my phone.

"it's 11:00 am billie, come on" i say as she finally lets me jump off the bunk.

"you excited for tonight's show?" i ask her grabbing clothes to head into the shower.

"of course" she says back. "just not the three back to back interviews i have today"

"three? what time?" i ask grabbing the bottle of shampoo from my suitcase.

"shows at 7:00 pm, lets say each interview takes an hour, so like uh, 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm where sound check than begins" she sighs.

"i know it sounds like a lot, but you might be missing it after this tour so live in the moment billie" i say placing a soft kiss on her lips causing her to smile.

~

billies seconded interview just ended and we are now onto the third. i've just been sitting to the side with maggie as we watch her.

i know how tired billie is but she's good at hiding it and if i didn't know her, i would have thought she snorted coke right before these interviews.

"so, i feel like we know eachother pretty well at this point billie" the interviewer says as she nods.

by the way, it was the same interviewer all three times. each interview was just on a different topic. it was weird but the interviewer was actually pretty chill and seemed genuinely curious in the responses billie was giving which i liked.

"yeah you could say that" billie says.

"so, let's get into some touchy subjects" he begins. "so, your atlanta show" he says.

well, i know where this is going.

"fuck harper huh?" he asks laughing as billie just looks at her fingers to play with her rings.

"uh yeah, about that" she begins and moves her eyes to me than back to the interviewer.

"i can be a reallllllll dumbass somtimes which we all know" she says looking at the camera now. "anddd i may or may not have been wrong about harper cheating" she adds.

"so, what your saying is you and harper are back together?" he asks as billie just nods.

"you have a girlfriend?" billie than asks completely changing the subject around.

the interviewer than looked really uncomfortable. billie is good at doing that.

i start laughing as the interviewers face goes red.