seventeen

harper

i woke up from the sun blaring through the  blinds. billies head my nuzzled into my neck as my arms were wrapped around her waist.

she looked so comfortable and i i didn't want to move but i had to see what time it was.

i unwrapped my arms from her body and checked the time which read 9:15 am.

i looked back down at billie who looked absolutely adorable. i don't know how someone can look so good sleeping but i'm not complaining.

i took a quick picture of her before scrolling through instagram to see of course, tons of her fans shipping us and shit.

the videos the paparazzi took of us coming out of the restaurant were now all over my mentions. literally it was just us walking out together, i don't know how people can even assume we are anything more than friends.

i don't want billie to stress out over this and shit. that's the last thing i wanted.

"morning" i hear billies soft voice say. "how long have you been up?"

"i just woke up like five minutes ago, i didn't want to wake you, you looked to cute" i say which brings a pinkish color to her cheeks.

she smiles before grabbing her phone herself.

"sheeesh, have you been on instagram?" billie than asks which made me a little worried.

"yeah, sorry about that" i quickly say hoping she isn't to mad about it all.

"sorry? for what?" she asks genuinly confused. "i hope you arnt saying sorry for my fans shipping us harper. you cant control any of this" she says now putting her phone down and grabbing my hands gently.

"i just don't want you to be mad or stressed about it all" i say as i keep my eyes locked on hers.

"harper, i can care less about what the fans do or think. eventually they are going to find out anyway. i wanna be able to show your fine ass off to the world" she finishes which is exactly what i needed to hear.

"shit i'll tell the fans right now and post a video of us fucking making out" billie says giggling causing me to do the same.

"i think our family's would be a little disappointed if that's the way they found out about their daughters relationship" i say placing a quick peck on her lips.

"now come on i'm starving" i say getting off of my bed to head downstairs.

usually there would be food already on the table but sense it's the weekend ryan doesn't work for us as we let him have the days off.

i reach up to the top of the pantry to grab some pancake mix as i feel billies arms snake around my waist as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"are those pancakes vegan and gluten free?" she asks as i instantly sigh.

this is going to be the only downside to this damn relationship.

"i can make you a bowl of water with some fresh ice?" i ask making her laugh.

"i have no idea what foods have gluten and what don't so help yourself to anything you want in the kitchen" i suggest really not even knowing what the hell gluten is even in.