twenty five

harper

i look at finneas who keeps his eyes on the ground.

i than feel maggie's and claudias eyes.

i'm gonna throw up.

i ran from the side of the stage to the nearest bathroom. instantly throwing up.

i finally gather myself bringing myself out of the bathroom looking at my reflection as i stared in the mirror.

tears started to run down my eyes, i looked absolutely terrible.

my head was pounding and it feels like my heart just got ripped out of my chest.

i can hear copycat faintly play through the walls, hearing the fans voices scream.

billie seemed like, she didn't even, care?

she didn't care.

she didn't even care, that was the worst part.

i know she has been texting me, i just wasn't going to tell her the truth to what was going on because the last thing i wanted was for her to worry.

this is her first tour ever, and all i wanted was for her to have a good time.

and now she's going to assume i cheated? without even knowing for sure? and now the media is going to think i'm a terrible person.

everyone will believe billie.

why the fuck does this have to happen to me?

first i lose my family as they fall apart.

than i lose someone who i was in love with.

i didn't even get to tell her.

i don't know what to do, here i am, sitting in the bathroom at this venue, staring at my reflection in the mirror while crying my eyes out.

"harper?" i hear a voice say knocking on the door.

i quickly gather myself, wiping my tears off my face.

i open the door to see claudia standing there.

"sorry" i say walking past her.

she grabs my wrist, not letting me leave.

"why did you do it?" she than asks turning me so i'm facing her.

i could hear billie saying her goodbyes to the fans.

"i-i didn't claudia. i didn't cheat. i-i love her claudia" i say starting to sob again.

"but you left with kailtyn?" she asks.

so billie thinks i cheated on her with kaitlyn?

"billie saw her whisper in your ear. than she took you by the hand into some hallway before you guys left the party together early" she says.

"i-i had an emergency. my d-dad was in the hospital and k-kailtyn was the one who told me and helped me." i say sobbing again.