twenty one

harper
(smut)

harper: u almost here bil?

billie: pulling in now

i throw away the basically empty blunt i was using to calm down. my heart was practically beating out of my chest.

i walked towards the door to see billies bright blue eyes on the other side.

"hey baby, how was lunch" i asked her.

"good but this is better" she says placing a soft kiss on lips.

"also i have to be back at my place at 6:30 for dinner because my mom insists  she sees me on my birthday but she said you are welcome to come" she says flashing me a smile.

"i'd love to" i say back grabbing her hand and heading towards the kitchen.

"let's make cookies, vegan ones this time" i say making her laugh.

"u smoking earlier?" she asks scrunching up her nose at the smell of weed which i didn't really even notice.

"yeah sorry" i say quickly remembering she's not a big fan of it.

i grabbed some fabreeze and started spraying it around the kitchen and opening the back door trying to get the smell out.

"c-could we maybe m-make like a couple weed c-cookies? for the tour" billie blurts out.

"thought u weren't a fan of that stuff?" i ask laughing at her question. "also no need to be so nervous baby"

she just leaned back against the counter blushing.

"yes we can make some" i say grabbing the ingredients i had ryan go out and buy earlier.

we made way to many cookies, more than any of us could eat so we put some in a bag for billie to bring back home to her family.

and of course the 4 weed ones separated into another bag.

"i would kill to get high with you one day" i say pulling the last baking sheet of cookies out of the oven.

"yeah, not gonna happen" she says back making me pout.

"we will see about that" is all i reply with.

"damn we have to go back in a half hour? well in that case i have to give you your present" i say checking the time.

"present? better be sex" she mumbles making herself laugh.

"i think you'll like this a little better" i hint as her eyes light up.

"no way. only thing better than sex with you is if you suprised me with like, sabrina claudio or asap rocky" she says making me scoff.

"dude you are like 12 years old" i say grabbing a black bandana from one of the kitchen cabinets.

"okay put this on" i say handing it over to her.

"kinky huh?"

"billie i'm literally going to kill you" i say at how immature she was acting.