seven

Billie

So billie, what was your reaction when you found out about ocean eyes doing so well?

"it's actually a funny story, so i used to take these dance classes before i got injured and i had about an hour break inbetween classes. i was sitting in starbucks when finneas called me and told me ocean eyes had like 1,000 streams or something. i thought 1,000 was crazy and now it has like 20 million! absolutely insane!" i say to back to the interviewer.

this is like my 5th interview ever but i love them so much. especially when they ask good questions.

Changing the topic off of music billie, can you give us anything about your relationship status?

i thought about it for a seconded before i looked into the camera and said "fuck bitches get money" while sticking my middle fingers up and tongue out.

the interview chuckles before moving onto whatever the next question is. i know some of the couple fans invested in me and Q will suspect something is up from that.

Thank you so much billie, is there anything else you would like to add?

"yes! EP don't smile at me comes out thursday! be ready!" i say giving a bright smile to the camera than back to the interviewer.

~

"billie this is really good, wanna start working on it now?" fin asks handing me back the notebook the pages still open to my boy.

"yeah. i kind of already have an idea of what i want it to sound like" i say back already heading towards his room.

"maybe you should get your heart broken more" fin jokes which does make me smile a little.

after a couple hours of putting sounds together, fighting, tons of singing, we finally finished. i was really proud of the final product too.

"so do you want to release it as a single?" fin then asks doing some tech stuff on the computer for the song.

"i don't know, i really really love it and thinks it deserves a spot on the EP" i say hoping he will agree.

"let's do it then" fin says smiling dragging the file to the EP folder on his computer.

Just finished the last song for the EP coming out thursday! don't forget 6pm pst on spotify and apple music!

after posting this on my instagram story i throw my phone on my bed before leaving to the kitchen to get some food.

Harper

"HARPER COME DOWN HERE!" i hear my brothers voice yell from downstairs.

i groan as i get out of bed and walk down the stairs to wherever my brother is.

"yeah?" i ask annoyed by how he yelled at me to come down.

"what's up with the attitude, damn?"

"sorry, just tired and a little hungover" i say which is the truth.

"ok well mom texted that she got an earlier flight and that she's coming home tonight instead of tomorrow"