nineteen

billie

i've been busy all day doing press and interviews and shit i almost completely forgot about telling harper about the tour.

i sigh and check my phone to see it read 10 pm as i was just getting home. i also see a missed call and a couple missed text from harper.

i decide not to look at the text and call her right away and not to my suprise she picks up on the first ring.

"hey eilish" her voice says over the phone instantly making me realize how much i missed it even though it's been less than a day.

"call me that more i like it" i say with a grin on my face.

"anyways what have you been up to all day that's more important than texting me back me" she says sarcastically which makes me laugh.

"i've been doing press and interviews all day and got completely caught up and stuff and haven't been on my phone, sorry" i reply honestly not wanting her to think i'm doing it on purpose.

"yeah you left me hanging this morning" she says over the phone as i remember i didn't even get to say bye when i left her house.

"yeah sorry, i was going to say bye but you looked to peaceful sleeping and i knew you were going to be hung over and needed the sleep so i ju-"

"not that, you left me hanging about you know uhh" harper says cutting me off.

"i can practically hear your smirk" i say making her laugh through the phone.

"anyways, can i pick you up? i have big news i want to tell you" i say thinking about how excited she's going to be about the tour.

"billie it's 10pm and i have school tomorrow"

"pleaseeee it wont be long" i beg over the phone.

"you and i both know that's not true, just tell me over the phone? or wait till tomorrow after school?"

"i can't wait until tomorrow because uh, i just can't. i guessssss i'll tell you over the phone" i say giving into the fact i'm not going to see her tonight.

bro school fucking sucks i'm so glad i didn't have to deal with that shit. i would kill myself i swear to god.

"okay wellll" i begin to say as i close the door to my bedroom and sit down for basically the first time today.

"i'm going on a US tour in two weeks, 15 different stops that will be about a month and a half" i say not being able to control the smile on my face as i said it.

it doesn't even sound real when i say it. if someone told me this a year ago i would think it's complete bullshit but the fact that it's a reality now is crazy.

"holy shit! that's fuckin sick! i'm so proud of you bil i wish i could kiss you right now" harper says making me blush a little.

"you could be but you knowwwwww" i begin to say before she cuts me off.

"shutup, anyways as good news as that is, i'm going to miss you" she says with a sigh making me completely forget i didn't even tell her she's coming.