twenty four

billies pov
flash back to chapter 22 night of the party.

"i love you all so much" i say one last time air hugging the crowd before running off stage.

"great job baby" my mom says handing me my inhaler.

i fist bump finneas and my drummer andrew as they walk off the stage behind me.

"i feel like the crowds just get bigger and crazier every time" i say as we all head towards the green room.

"imagine playing at a arena" finneas says as we all take a seat on the couch.

usually i text harper right when my shows are finished as shes always curious to know how they went but i knew she was going out tonight so i didn't want to bother her.

"okay so tomorrow we have the day off so we will go to a hotel tonight and tomorrow night before getting back on the road to head to atlanta" my mom says as i chug down a water bottle. "but now, we need to head to the meet and greet bil"

"we should really start doing those before the shows" i groan

the meet and greet actually went hella quick. i love meeting everyone they are literally the only reason i'm alive i swear to god.

i was surprised at how late is has already gotten and barley talking to harper today is killing me.

i lay on my hotel bed before pulling my phone out to scroll through instagram so i don't die from boredom.

i click on zoes story knowing she is at the party with harper.

i smile when i see drew, zoe, and harper all smiling and yelling the lyrics to some song.

i than continue to tap through the stories. zoe is taking a video of drew singing the lyrics and dancing to some song but in the backround you can see harper and kaitlyn talking. kaitlyn whispering in her ear.

i click to the next video where harper is holding kaitlyn by the hand and dragging her to a hallway where the video cuts off.

all the sudden i feel really nervous. my stomach twists and i feel like something is really off.

it's not fair for me to speculate they were doing anything, but the video sure made it seem like it.

i decided to text harper a simple what's up.

billie: hey how's the party

she doesn't reply, like i kinda expected.

an hour passed, i have just been trying to keep my mind off of harper and kaitlyn but it's not working at all.

every once in awhile i refresh my instagram feed to see if any of them post on their stories.

i sigh, still no reply from harper.

billie: hey guys

i decide to text zoe and drew. i needed to talk to someone to get my mind off of things.

drew: what's up