Chapter 2

Logan

I'm sitting down in the waiting room near the principal's office. Why? Some pussy wanted to start shit and not finish it. So I did. It's not my fault really, the asshole came storming up to me claiming I slept with his girlfriend. Ha, girlfriend. If anything the only girls I've slept with are desperate. His girlfriend is probably no different.

He came swinging his fists at me, and started throwing some punk ass tantrum. So I cracked my knuckles and got down to business. The idiot should have checked with his girlfriend before he came up to me.

As my mind replays everything that went down in the lunchroom, the sound of the office clock ticks in the background. My eyes dart around the small room and land on the lady at the front desk. She doesn't seem to look that old. Maybe in her late twenties or something. The name plate at her desk reads "Ms.Terrence". I stare at her for a while, watching as she flips her black hair continuously, and types away on her keyboard. Suddenly her desk phone beeps and she presses the gray button next to it. Her eyes trail up to me as she picks up the phone and nods at me to go into the principal's office.

I get up and walk over to the door. As soon as I reach for the handle, the door swings opens and the dumb kid who started the fight with me storms on out. I snicker as he pushes past me and holds the icepack to his left eye. He has a nosebleed and a deep bruise on his lower jaw along with it.

Walking into the office, Mr.Harold the school principle is sitting in his big black leather chair, one leg over the other, his hands crossed, and his face holding a look of exhaustion. When he takes notice of me sitting in front of him with my arms crossed, his face instantly changes into frustration and his eyes glare me down.

"I should have known from the minute Ms.Patterson alerted me about this situation, you would be involved." Mr.Harold states annoyed.

I smirk at that.

"What is this? The fifth, maybe sixth time I've been in your office since school started?" I shrug.

"Twenty-seventh. This is the twenty-seventh time you been in my office since fall semester started Mr.Hunter." He cringes.

Honestly, I know how many times I've been in this office. I just like to see Mr.Harold annoyed. Usually I'm in here for fights, sometimes outbreaks or vandalism, rarely ever for theft. He starts to ramble on and on about the rules of this school and how what I've done is unacceptable, but I just roll my eyes.

"I suggest you listen to what I'm saying before you end up like all your little friends in jail! You've violated the school behavioral policy once again! You cannot just storm up to students because you want their girlfriend!" He huffs.

"First of all, I did not storm up to him, he stormed up to me. And second, I beat his ass over his false accusations not his dumb girlfriend." I hiss defending myself.

"It doesn't matter! You've broken the rules either way! I swear Mr.Hunter one more time and I will have you expelled from this school! For good!"

"Yeah, we both know that's not gonna happen." I scoff. My stepfather Aaron has been donating money to this school since before he met my ma. The chance of me ever getting expelled from this school is little to none.

Every single time I come to this office its always the same speech over and over again. 'Don't do this, don't do that, you're going to get suspended!' Yeah well, I've heard it a billion times and I don't look forward to hearing it another time. So time to cut this conversation short. Mr.Harold is halfway into reciting the Connecticut School Behavioral Policy when I stop him.