1

Y/N POV 
“Don’t be rude” I yells at a guard as he pushes me towards the gates of the 7 leaders meeting room, the guard just grunts in response and continues to push me towards the thick oak wood door. I heard muffled noises and then it hits me that I am about to get to get thrown in jail or worse.

As one last attempt to escape the punishment I quickly kick the man in the crouch and tries to run and out of nowhere I feel a tight grip on her hair, I screamed in pain then a man opens a door.

As I looked at him I realized it was leader Jin. He looked at me and then at the guard who still had a tight grip on my hair. Leader Jin said “stop can’t you see your hurting her” the guard quickly let go and bowed saying “sorry leader Jin won’t happen again” he responded with a nod the asked “what are you and this young lady doing here” he responded with “she was caught with stealing fruit around the food market”

he looked back into the room as if asking permission to do something. He looked at the guard and said “thank you we will take it from here” the guard looked at me one last time and I gave him a ‘fuck you’ look in response. then he scowled at me and walked away. 

Leader Jin then looked at me and smiled and for some reason I felt a tiny bit more safe. “You can come in” he said with a nice tone as if he hadn’t found out that I stole food. As I walked in all the safety I felt before was gone.

There were six new eyes on me one in particular scared me he sat directly across the table from me. It was leader namjoon. His eye bore into my head. I make eye contact with him for a second and he growls. My first thoughts were ‘shit I’m going to die but then I thought he must not have his wolf under control.

I look back at him a smirked and he looked in raged I try not to laugh but failed and started laughing really loud the other six there stare in shock as I laugh at the man.

He stands up and walks towards me and all the laughter left me and I visibly paled as he came near me. I back up scared he raises his eyebrows and mumbled “pathetic“ that made me irritated and he just smirked at me. Is this a game to him?

I mumbled back “bitch” and before I new it I was pinned to the wall he looked crossed. he said with his jaw clenched “you need to remember your place” he looked at my old worn down clothes and back at me and said “peasant” my eyes widened and I failed to hold my tongue and said back “yeah and the only reason your not in the same situation is because you had everything handed to you” I look around and everyone look at me like I fucked up.

I look back at the man and I see his eyes flash sadness then to anger he yelled “you have no idea what I have done for this pack you will never know, I have sacrificed almost everything for this pack” then he brought up his hand to slap me, I close my eyes to brace for the impact but it never came I look back to see the man hold his hand in the air I see him drop his arm to the side and he said 

“Now what are we going to do with the little theft”