11

I fucking love taehyung

Y/N pov 
“I started my heat today.” 

“Oh fuck hobi is on a trip to make a deal with another pack in the U.S” Jin says. Jimin just whines at the mention of hobi’s name. “Jiminie lets go get you in bed first” I say then touch his back. He then moans in sensitivity.

 We help him walk up stairs and to his bedroom and then Jin says “go get yoongi” “I-um he is a little busy with tae.” Jin looks me straight in the eye and says “does it look like I care, drag him out of here naked if you have to.” 

I sigh and then run to Yoongi's room. I still hear some moans but I knock. No answer “don’t be fucking rude and egnore me” I say under my breath. I then knock again this time saying “uh Yoongi sorry to bother you but jimin’s in heat.” I hear quick shuffling and then a burst through the door and he runs into Jimins room.

I run trying to catch up. I don’t think I have ever seen someone run so fast in my life. As we get into the room I see Jin holding a warm wet towel to Jimin's forehead. At this point Jimin is whining non stop, rutting against the extra pillow. While harshly inhaling the scent coming off Hobi pillow. I just stand there not knowing what to do. “Y/N go call Hobi.”

“I don’t have a phone,” I reply, then I see Yoongi quickly rip a cell phone out of his sweatpants pocket and throw it at me. “CALL HIM.” I turn on the phone and look for his name in the contacts.

“He’s not on your contacts.” I say yoongi looks at me and says “he’s under; fucking sunshine.” I just stifle a laugh and click on the contact to call him.

It rings few times and then I hear a “hello”

“Hey um jimin's in heat”

“WHAT”

“I don’t think I stuttered”

“I’m in a meeting”

“Sounds like a personal problem you know what’s not a fucking personal problem the fact that every other month omegas become horny as fuck and need thier partner there so get on a fucking plane and get your ass over here”

“Yeah I-I’m coming”

“Yeah you are. Now I’m going to be putting you on the phone with Jimin and you're going to talk him through this, you understand.”

I hear him mumble under his breath inaudibly but I caught one word “Luna

“What”

“Nothing just pass me over to Jimin.”

I pass the phone to Jimin and tell the others that ‘hoseok is going to handle it.’ As we all exit the room we see taehyung standing by the door.

“Are we going to finish what we started?” I grimace, “eww I have been mentally scarred.”

“Oh shut it I know that you fucked joonie in the library” he said I blush and scowl. “We didn’t do that.” He looked at me amused and said “I call bullshit.” 

“Oh my god, shut up. No I’m not going to help you fix your problem so go take that,” he points to his boner “somewhere else.” 

His eyes widen and I look at him with much amusement. “Ha fuck you” I said to tae. ”you fucking wish” he said. “Oh you're just mad because Yoongi doesn’t want your micro penis anymore.”

He pouts in defeat and says “and I thought you were nice.” His pout for some reason makes me feel bad and I say “I’m sorry I didn’t mean it, you probably have a big penis.”

I look over at Yoongi and he face palms and says “I’m going to bed.” 

I look over to see Jungkook walking down the long hallway to us .

He looks over at taehyung “hey you want to play Overwatch.” “Don’t you guys have responsibilities to do.” I say. Jungkook just looks at me and smiles “that’s what your boyfriend’s for.”

“He is not my boyfriend, he is mean and rude and narcissistic, and he says ‘I’m just a maid’.” I say walking backwards “so fuck him.”

I say and then bump into a person I look up and he grabs my wrists. Namjoon says “fuck who” in a dominate tone. I mumble under

“why does god hate me.”