22

I look over to the opening where a door once was, to see Chen 

“There’s a call for you guys”

Namjoon’s pov 

I wake up with a groan as I feel a horrible pain on the side of my head. I look over and see my nightstand right next to my bed. As I reach full consciousness, The events of last night flood back to my head. “Shit” I say running out of bed, and down the hall. I run to go find Chen as I see him at the bottom of the stairs I start bolting down the stairs, tripping in the process but managing to keep my balance.

“Chen did we find her? Is she ok? Is she hurt?” I ask scared of what might have happened to her. He looks at me stunned “um…… the other leaders are in a meeting with Jackson’s pack, they found her and immediately reported called.” 

“Yes” I say in my head so happy that she is alright. I run back up the stairs to the meeting room. As I get up there I start to smell her, I run towards her smell but my face soon comes to contact with a locked door. I listen in and hear voices, so I knock. I hear footsteps coming towards the door then I hear ‘don’t’. I recognize that voice it’s yoongi. I growl at the thought of anyone keeping me from my mate. I bang on the door really loudly and hear a small whimper for Y/N. As I’m contemplating on breaking down yet another door, the door opens and I see a very unhappy yoongi as I walk in I see Jackson and instead of his normal welcoming smile I am met with a disappointed looking Jackson. 

Then my stomach drops when I look at Y/N. Her clothes looked like torn rags with bandages wrapped around her waist and a few bruises here and there, but worst of all a mate mark overlapping mine with pulsing black veins from the mark all the way to her made stomach. I look over to the rest of them and ask in almost a whisper “what happened.” After a long ring of silence I turn around fully to look at all of them “what happened” I say with more authority, but still trying to keep my cool. I hear Jackson say “when she ran of she wandered into the land of the rogues where a rogue wolf attacked her and marked her, unfortunately you are a pure alpha and therefore when you mark another wolf there will be harsh consequences when that bond is broken, which it was when another wolf marked, your dna will turn a killing organism that slowly and painfully will make her body rot from the inside out.” 

I walk up to Y/N and drop to my knees sobbing “I’m so sorry I love you so much, you wouldn’t even know I just didn’t want to have to rely on another person to hold my heart I didn’t want to feel weak, but now I feel weak as ever because I am the very thing that is killing you, if I could trade places with you I wou-“ “you can” mark said. I jolt towards his direction in hope “no he can not” I hear Hobi say “what?” 

“I’m sorry and I know she means a lot to you hell she means a lot to all of us but you sir have a whole United pack to take care if you were to die the kingdom would break apart you are the glue betw-“ 

“Does it look like I fucking care I am watching my mate die because of me, call me selfish but I would rather have this kingdom fall then to watch my poor Y/N die now if you would fucking tell me how to fix thi-“

“No” I look over to see Y/N with tears in her eyes “y-y-you need to do you jo-“ she cut herself off with a dry cough then she starts again “your job comes first so many people rely on you, and you are such a good leader so you will not waste your life not on me” she then pulls her signature smile I see it a lot when she talks to jin, yoongi and Jimin but usually her eyes aren’t as life. 

“Baby we’ll get through this ok”

“...........”

Hey guys I’m not dead I’m moving so yeah it was fun to just sit down and write even if it’s at 10 and I have to wake up at 6. Anyway love you.
From yours truly

                               -🤡clown🤡