19

Sorry I posted chapter 18 twice here the correct one

Y/N pov

I‘m screaming from Namjoon tickling me, when a scent enters my nose. I realize that it jungkook, an alpha. My instincts immediately kick in, and I moan out “Alpha Jungkook.” As I do I feel a pull at my heart. Then I hear a growl that makes a shiver go down my spine.

 “If you value your arms, I would suggest that you walk out the room right fucking now.” Namjoon says in his alpha voice while slithering his arms around my waist. I look up at Jungkook who is silently walking out. 

“Please help me alpha” I say my mind clouded with lust. I see jungkook turn around to us, his eyes clouded with lust, the effect of the hormones I released. Jungkook starts to walk towards us, as he does I hear a growl as if namjoon was warning him to back off, but jungkook continues to ignore him and is standing in front of the bed, I feel a quick tug on my arm by jungkook. Me and jungkook look into each other’s eyes then at the same time we say “I can’t” and then he starts to walk away.

 Namjoon looks at me with confusion, “I could feel his feelings”. I say, looking down guilt tearing into my stomach. “He loves Jin so much” he looks at me down and smiles and says “he really does.” 

Then I get a wave of hornyness and I look at namjoon and say “alpha please, I’ll do anything” he looks down at me with much pity and rubs his thumb against my hip, and I’ll I do is whimper at the action. He chuckles and I can almost feel his ego inflate. I whine and say “fuck you.” 

He raises his eyebrows and his smirk turns into a frown, but then quickly recovers. “Ok then no help for you.” I feel my stomach drop but then I get the vibrator from off the nightstand. “Where do you think you are going little girl.” I scoff and say “going to find Chen I feel like he would be happy to ‘help me’”

 I actually wouldn’t be able to do it, but as I walk towards the door I feel something sink into my neck.

“OMEGA”

Authors note
Very short I know