8

Y/N pov 
“you are just a servant.”

As he said those words my body became numb. I don’t know what to say back so I stand up and walk out the door. As soon as I close the door a run. I ran towards the kitchen to where Jennie and Lisa are.

They both look at me and Lisa says why are you crying?” I touch my face to feel the tears streaming down my face, I look at them in surprise. I wasn’t aware I was crying until then. “I want to leave.”

Jennie hugs me and says “I’m sorry.” “He is so stupid, and he is nice one second cruel the next.” “It’s okay I chop his dick off” Lisa says. I choke on my spit. “What? Do you still want that.”

Jennie laughs. I look at her like she was crazy. “What?” Jennie said. I laughed and wiped my tears. I then looked at them and asked “can I help with anything.” 
“We have to make breakfast for the leaders.” “Ok. What do you need me to do”

Time skip

“All done” Jennie says, as we all step back to see the food that we prepared. “Soooooooo who is going to bring it to them.” Jennie and Lisa both look at me. I sigh and pout “I don’t want to.”

They both look at me again their eyebrows raised. “I give up” I sigh and grab the platter and start to put all the plates on it. Once finished I start walking up the stairs to the meeting room. Before I even knock I hear a growl and a “come in.”

I let out a big breath, look at the ground and open the door. As I walk in I feel all of their eyes on me, I start to give out the meal. Serving namjoon last, what can I say I’m a petty bitch. Once I serve namjoon I start to walk away until I hear “where is the wine.” From namjoon, I look over to him and say “sir it’s 10:00 in the morning if you want some type of juice I can get that for you.” 

“I didn’t ask for juice, I asked for wine.” I finally get to my limit and snapped “and I said you can have juice.” He looked at me and said “everyone out.”

Everyone starts to get out, everyone except Yoongi. He stares at namjoon without any fear and says “if you hurt her you will wake up tomorrow without a fucking dick.”

 And walked out calmly. As soon as Yoongi walks out, Namjoon pins me against the desk. He looks down at me and says “how dare you talk back to me, in front of the other leaders.” “You talked down to me in front of them.” he tightened his grip on my hands.

“I don’t like disobedient omegas” I glare back at him and say “and I don’t like stupid, self centered, bitchy alphas a guess we’re both not getting what we want in this situation.”

I see his eye twitch and as he grabs my hips putting a lot of pressure on them. I let out a little mewl and he smiles in satisfaction. He then lets go and tells me “go get the wine I wanted.”