7

“What do you mean I’m right here”

I turn around quickly to see Namjoon still unconscious on the medical bed. ”Did you hear that?” He looked at me with confusion and said “what do you mean.” ”I mean that voice, it sounded just like Namjoon….he said he was alive, or that he was with us.”

Yoongi just smiled at me ”that’s the mate's connection.”  I look at him in confusion “the mates what” he just laughed at me and says “you really don’t know anything about mates do you.”

I look at him and pout “I know a lot about mates I……..just need you to clarify what you are saying.” He looked at me in disappointment and laughed. 

“A mates connection, a telepathic connection that allows you to communicate to your mate, it takes effect immediately after both mates figure out they are mates.” 

I stared at him in shock “HE KNEW……..AND DIDN'T TELL ME WHAT A DOUCHEBAG.” Yoongi looked at me tiredly and said “He didn’t figure it out on his own.”

He then explained how Taehyung helped him figure it out because he was quote on quote “too hard headed to figure it out on his own.” “Yeah he is hard headed” I stated. Then I hear a deep growl, out of pure reaction I whimper. Yoongi looks over to me in worry to which I respond “sorry thought I heard something.” 

“I’m not hard headed”

“The fuck you’re not” I said in my head to namjoon. “Try me, do you want to get punished?” I think back to what happened in the basement, then Namjoon realizes what he said and said “wait I didn’t mean it like that I’m sorry.” “It’s fine.” I look over to Yoongi passed out on the chair in the corner of the room. Then I look over to Namjoon again “when are you going to wake up.” “I don’t know I am finally gaining strength again.” I see Taehyung walk through the door and turn to look at Yoongi.

He smiles and sighs, then picks up Yoongi's bridal style. He looks back at me, he sees me sitting on the floor next to the medical bed holding Namjoon's hand. He smiles and says “you're in for a lot.” I give him a look of confusion. “You will find out in time.”

“You will find out in time?” I repeated, unable to understand what he was talking about. I look back at Namjoon and frown. Then I hear “what is that look for” “it was fo- wait you can see me” he just chuckled and said “well no I can feel different emotions and feelings you feel.” “Oh ok that makes sense I guess” 

A week later

I wake up to a hand massaging my hair. I look up to see Namjoon staring at me and he immediately stops petting my hair. “You’re awake, wait, GUYS HE'S AWAKE.”I scream. I see Taehyung, and Jungkook burst through the door seeing Namjoon almost trampling me in the process. Then I see Jimin practically dragging a sleepy Hoseok in the door. I back up into the corner of the opposite side of the room so the others could see him. Then I see Jin and Yoongi who is glaring at Jin probably for waking him up. They all start asking him questions, and crowding around him I look at the group smiling. The family is back together. Then I overhear namjoons rough voice “has Y/N been doing the chores.”

I look back at him and say “I’ve been worried abo-” I was cut of by namjoon “that’s not what I asked is it” I can feel the tension in the air then I make eye contact and say “no I haven’t I have been worried about you, so next time don’t interrupt me.” What the actually fuck has gotten into him? Is he bipolar?

“I told you to work around the house after all you are a servant.”