18

Warning Sexual Themes

A week later

Namjoons pov 

I stomped towards my room to see Y/N, as I get closer I get a wafting overpowering scent, it smells like warm vanilla with hints of cinnamon, as I get to the door I hear whimpering, my mind immediately thinks that she’s in heat. 

I feel my wolf screaming at me to go in there and ’fuck her brains out.’ Then I start walking away afraid I’ll do something that she will regret later, but then I hear from behind the door “alpha please.”

 My instinct immediately takes over and I run back to the door and open the door. As I look into the room I see Y/N sitting on the floor pleasuring herself with a vibrator, I look around the room to see the curtains ripped down and all the clothes in my closet thrown together to create a nest. I look back at Y/N. 

“Alpha help me” she says needly. I feel my instincts urge me to help her, but on the other side my logical side was screaming at me ‘not to do it’ or ‘does Y/N really want this’. As I’m thinking all this Y/N has made her way to me and is massaging my bulge shamelessly. I moan by the pressure, but immediately take her by her arms gently and take her away from my crotch. As I do so I hear I sniffle.

I look up to see tears streaming down her face. “What’s wrong baby” she furrows  her eyebrows cutely and says “you don’t want me, your my mate and you don’t even want me” I feel my heart break “no no no of course I want you bu-“ 

“Wait really” she says quickly and runs up to the bed and spreads her legs. I mentally facepalm. Baby no I’m not sure if you want this or if you're ready.” She looks at me once again with tears in her eyes and says “but it hurts.”

 Go up to her and close her legs, and grab a hoodie from the pile of clothes on the floor. As I walk back to her I see her start to grab the vibrator that’s on the nightstand “Y/N no” I say. She completely ignores me, and continues to open her legs “Y/N no” I say sternly.

 I see her tense up but she still ignores me “L/N F/N I said stop” I say in an alpha tone. She stops in her tracks then carefully sets aside the toy, tears in her eye. “I’m sorry baby I didn’t mean to yell” I say as I caress her cheek. 

“Arms up” I say as I help her get on my sweater. “Now come here” I say as I get comfortable in the bed. As she climbs towards me, I trap her in the blankets and start to tickle her, she starts laughing so hard she’s screaming. 

I start to hear running down the hallway and I see jungkook open the door and I hear Y/N moan out 

“Alpha Jungkook”

Author note
Thx for over 1k reads. I actually dont know how this happened. I feel like this book is not that great but thxs