20

Y/N pov

“OMEGA” 

I break down crying, “YOU, why would- no no no no this can’t be happening” I say he looks at with cold eyes and say “your my omega, remember your place” I look at him for once in my life I didn’t have any comeback I just crumbled on the ground. 

“Look at me” he says in a cold tone, but I keep my eye on the floor. “Y/N look at me.” I murmur under my breath and small ‘no’ but then I feel I tight grip on my jaw and he says using his alpha voice “you are mine no one else’s” the he lets go of me and I just fall limp to the ground “your horrible” I say “excuse me” he retorts back.

“YOU'RE A FUCKING HORRIBLE, NOT JUST AS AN ALPHA BUT A HUMAN, YOU ARE LITERALLY SO BIPOLAR ONE MOMENT YOUR ACTING LIKE YOU LIKE ME, THE NEXT YOUR PUTTING ME DOWN AS IF IM DIRT.” 

“I-“

“No get out”

“It’s my room and my house”

“GET THE FUCK OUT”

“No”

I get up and walk towards him with a deadly glare then I slap him. As my hand impacts his skin I feel an awful pain in my neck, and I fall to the floor in pain. he looks at me and says “you ungrateful brat, you don’t know how much I do for you, how much I care” I look at him and give him a cold stare “you don’t care” he looks at me for a second then turns around and walks away. 

Jimin’s pov

“Look at me namjoon” I say he avoids eye contact with me. We are currently all sitting around the dining table eating lunch. “Joon what’s wrong” he looks up for a second and I get a glimpse of his red puffy eyes. Then I hear Jin gasp what happened.

 I look over to see jungkook picking at his food guiltily. “Jungkook what did you do” he looks up at us a resales a shaky breath “I’m sorry joon hyung I didn’t mean to, I just heard screaming and I thought something was wrong” I look at him confused. 

“I went inside joonie’s room to see if Y/N was ok but she was in heat.
 Then she used her heat made her use her scent to lure me in. But we didn’t do anything! She somehow got a telepathic connection and we shared our feelings, an- an-and”

“I marked her” namjoon spoke up 

We all just look at him in shock, then hobi said “i didn’t think she would let mark her.” Then he replied with “I didn’t really ask.” We all sit in silence trying to comprehend what is happening. “Then she started crying and freaking out, and I was still jealous so I said that she was mine then she started calling me an awful person and stuff like that, then she slapped me”

“Then” yoongi said trying to get more information.

“I kinda left” he says. ”YOU MORON.” Jin says, then everyone starts yelling at joon, joonie just looking at the floor in guilt, everyone except taehyung who is just rubbing his temple.

Then we hear a loud sound come from a room upstairs. Joonie standing straight up and sprinting up the stairs to the room.

20 chapters baby
Love you guys
And thanks for the support