5

Warning mentions of rape and abuse

Y/N pov

“STOP”

He doesn’t seem to stop. I stand up and run to him without thinking. As I touch him I can feel his back muscles tense beneath my hand. I grab his arm that is choking Jungkook.

I pull his hand but It doesn’t budge. At this point I had stopped crying. I plead to him “stop he is your friend, please you’ll regret it later. You shouldn’t be mad at him, you should be mad at me.”

He looks at me, his eyes turning back to its natural color I feel his grip loosen and I hear Jungkook gasps for air. Then Namjoon grabs Jungkook's hand, tears coming down his face, I see Jungkook wounds start to heal and then I see Namjoon pass out. 

Jungkook stands up and looks at me and Namjoon on the ground then I look towards the door and I see 2 wheelchairs. Then Jungkook picks Namjoon up and puts him over his shoulder and walks to the wheelchair.

I see pain in his eyes when he looks at namjoon. I look at the other wheelchair confused then I feel someone pick me up I look at him. and it’s taehyung I wiggle out of his grip and fall onto the tile. Then I stand up quickly and say “I can walk by myself” I don’t know why I did that? Probably because I’m stubborn.

but I knew deep down a part of me only wanted to be held by Namjoon.

Once we got to the pack nurse, I started to explain to Jimin, yoongi, and Jin what happened. “As he came near me I screamed and yelled but no one came. I felt like no one would ever come and save me.

I felt like it was some really cruel punishment. He came near me and started telling me that I was created to give alphas like him pleasure.”

I start to cry. “Then he stared groping and forcefully kissing me. I bit his lip really hard and then I screamed as loud as I could so someone would hear. Then he said I would regret-” I cut myself off with a sob. Jin hugged me tighter and said “you don’t have to tell us more.”

I look at Jimin and Yoongi, Yoongi looked apologetic and Jimin was shaking trembling. I gasp at the sight and hug Jimin then everyone realizes what’s happening Yoongi runs to go get someone, and Jin tells Jimin to take deep breaths.

I look as leader hoseok came rushing in. He gently grabs Jimin and engulfs him in a hug giving him soft back rubs. I look at Jin confused, he just shook his head. I look at them with tears in my eyes 

There a family

And that makes me smile

Time skip 

I look at namjoon in his bed and I ask jungkook “when will he wake up” he responded with tears in his eyes “I don’t know this has never happened” I look him in his eyes and I say “if you think this your fault…….it’s not”

he crumbles to the side of the bed and sobs “it’s all my fault if I could control my fucking wolf, namjoon wouldn’t be in this state”

I hold both his hands in mine “it’s not your fault it was your instincts,and he choose to heal you.” He mumbles some incoherent things 

“what?” I say “he brought me away from my dad, I owe him my life” I look up to him and he says

“My mom was married to an alpha my mom was also an alpha. She was forced into the marriage by that alpha, but she loved a beta so she had an affair with him and got pregnant. She told the alpha that it was his so once my mom got out of the marriage she gave me to the alpha. When he found out that I was not a pure alpha he started beating me. Mentally and physically abusing me. Namjoon helped me. when I turned 15 he said he would take me off my dad's hands. He immediately said yes and from the age of 15 he took care of me.”

“I’m so sorry” i say and hug him.

Jesus I’m giving my fair share of hugs today.