6

Y/N pov 
It’s been a week and I haven’t left him. I just want him to wake up so we can have dumb arguments and he can smile like when he was talking to taehyung in his office his dimples showing i grab onto his hand.

I let a single tear out it drops down into his forehead. I close my eyes and for a second act like everything is alright. I smile then open my eyes. I look at him and his soft features. Please wake up 

The door opens and I see Yoongi yawning. I look at him and he comes in and says “you should rest it’s 2:00am.”

I look back at him and shake my head. Yoongi looks at me and says “he’ll wake up I know it” I respond with a whisper “how” Yoongi says “ he’s strong, he fought for all of us. He can fight for himself.”

I look up at yoongi then at the marble tile that the doctor room had. Then he asks me “do you love him?” I look at him surprised and then said “no, I just don’t want anyone to die.” 

“Bullshit” he said I took that by surprise and then he continued “you don’t stay by a person's side, refuse to sleep, only eat like one meal a day at most, if you don’t love them.”

He came closer to me and said “So I'll ask you again, do you love him?” I say “I’ve only personally known him for a-“ I was cut off by yoongi “that’s not what I asked.” “I shouldn’t, but I do. I feel like I need him. When he passed out a part of me died a part of me I wasn’t aware of until it was ripped from me.” He looked satisfied with my answer so he said “I thought the same when taehyung moved away from 
Daegu."

I looked at him with my eyebrows knitted together confusion “what are you saying” he smiled at me and his gums showed “god your just as clueless as joonie I’m saying he may be your mate” I smile widely but soon it faded and it turned into a frown “what if he never wakes up”

“What do you mean I’m right here”