14

Y/N pov 

“Jin take her back to her room.”

I feel numb as Jin just grabs my hand and gently guides me out of the room. As soon as he shuts the door behind us I let tears silently glide down my face.

“He couldn’t even say I meant something to him” I say in a whisper. Jin looks at me with pity. I laugh and smile still with tears free failing from my face “I mean nothing to him.”

Jin hugs me tightly and rubs my back as I sob sadly. He lets go after a while and lets out a little “eww” at the tears and slight snot on his shirt. I giggle slightly and sniffle. He smiles at me and says “how about we get you in bed and I get you some food.” 

“Can I have Japchae” 
(Korean glass noodles)

“Yes you can have Japchae”

Jin’s pov

“He did what!” Jimin said leaning against the door frame of Y/N’s room. “He’s a dead man,” Yoongi said, Grabbing me and Jimin's arm dragging up the stairs.

“Where are we going” I say nervously because I have a feeling I know where we are going. “We are going to teach nambitch a lesson.” yoongi said smirking.

As we are walking towards the hallway in which Namjoons office is, we see taehyung. “Yoongi, namjoon is busy and doesn’t want to be bothered.”

Yoongi doesn’t even make eye contact, he just says “he should’ve thought of that before he messed with Y/N” and kept walking.

Yoongi lets go of our arms to open the door, not even bothering to knock. We walk in to see a very tired looking namjoon “what do you guys wan-“

“YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH, YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE YOUR ALPHA VOICE ON HER THEN FUCKING REJECT HER LIKE THAT. YOU ARE A HORRIBLE ALP-“ 

Namjoons face turns into a frown

“Yoongi stop” namjoon said sounding kinda drained 

“NO A GOOD ALPHA WOULDN-“

“I said stop”

“YOU DON'T DESERVE HER SHE IS SO MUCH BETTE-“

“SHUT UP” he says using his alpha voice 

I see Yoongi shudder for a second but quickly recover. “HOW DARE YOU. ARE YOU STUPID. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHEN TO STOP?” he yells.

I see namjoon’s jaw clench “NO I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHEN TO STOP IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY OMEGA.”

“SHE HAS A FUCKING NAME AND SHE IS NOT YOURS.”

“DON’T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT, EVERY FUCKING SECOND I THINK OF HER. SHE'S NOT MINE AND THAT INFURIATES ME I want her to be mine but she doesn’t listen to me, GOD she is so strong minded and she always questions me but I like that about her she never gives up, and she stands up for herself…But I’m to selfish.”

“I don’t want her to be my weakness. I don’t want to feel like I need her but I do.
She is so beautiful, intelligent. opinionated, confident, passionate and Don't get me started with her eyes the show so much raw emotions and the way they shine in the light. But after this I have ruined it. Anything I had with her is gone.”

I gasp and I see a tear roll down his cheek. I run up to him and hug him as he sobs I have never seen him cry before. I look over at Yoongi who is frozen, probably trying to process.

 Then I see Jungkook come into the room, his eyes widen and he runs up to his hyung and he starts to comfort him. I walk up to a guilty looking yoongi.

He whispers “I’m sorry joonie I didn’t mean it.” Joonie looks up at Yoongi with red pitiful eyes and says in a scratchy voice “it’s alright I kinda deserved it.” I can’t help but coo when Namjoon and Yoongi hug.

We’re a family

Authors note: let’s just forget the fact that Jimin magicly got better for no reason any way I need to go to bed it’s 1:30 in the morning