15

Trigger warning
toxic relationships
Gay slurs (but only like 2)

Y/N pov

I wake up to see Yoongi, Jin, and Jimin looking at me. I slowly push my back against the bed frame to get a better view of my surroundings.

I look around soon figuring out that this is in fact not my room. I look down at the silk sheets with confusion. "Where am I?" I ask.

I see them looking at each other. Yoongi and Jin shaking their heads at Jimin which seems to be in conflict with himself.

Jimin then looks at me and says "you're in Namjoons room."

As soon as Jimin says this I jump out of the bed trying to get out of his room.

As soon as I open the door to run out of the room I'm stopped by jungkook's body. I look up at him "move" I say in a weak scratchy voice.

He looks at me sympathetically and says "I'm sorry Y/N, namjoon said to keep you in here till he returns."

I feel my heart drop at the thought of confrontation. "No" I say "please, take me back to the basement if you want, but not here."

I crumble to the ground, looking up at Jin to see if he would try to convince jungkook to let me go. Jin just avoids eye contact with me.

I see Jimin start to come towards me. He gets on the floor, holds my hands, and looks me in the eyes.

"It's going to be alright I know how you feel." I look at him in confusion still letting tears stream down my face. "What do you mean?" I ask. He takes a deep breath and says "I had a mate before Hobi." I gasp, that's so rare usually you only have one shot.

"We started out great we would go on dates, cuddle, text till 3 in the morning, but it changed. He changed when I moved in.

He became more hostile towards me, hitting, kicking me, accusing me of cheating or whoring around.

Then he started going to see other people mostly girls, then he would come home and call me a fag, and a man whore, saying he only dated me because he knew i would be easy to manipulate.

After dealing with him for two years, he said that he rejected me. I was heartbroken then I met Namjoon. He helped me, he introduced me to Hobi and the rest, Namjoon is the foundation of all the wards. Without his help we wouldn't have the biggest and strongest pack alliance in all of Asia. He's a good person Y/N."

"I'm sorry I can't face him"

"He loves you" Jungkook says

"You don't know that."

"Do you know where he is right now?" Yoongi says. I look up at him and reply with a small 'no.' "He is getting a protection pact for you." Jimin says softly. "A.......protection pact?"

"It means anywhere you go you are protected by a pack, they are extremely hard to get especially if you're not someone of high status, and if by some slim chance you get hurt legally Namjoon is allowed to deal with the attacker in any way he chooses." Taehyung says walking in the room.

I look up at everyone and say "that means nothing." "Jesus you are so hard headed" Hoseok says as he walks to Jimin helping him off the ground. "But that's why namjoon likes her right?"

I look up to see Jimin's hand out to help me off the ground, as I'm getting off the ground my stomach growls. I look over to jin who says " I'll go make you some lunch"

then jungkook says "I'll come with" and starts to follow jin like a lost puppy.

"Taehyung your turn to keep Y/N in this room, don't let her out" jin says.
'Fuck' I hear him mumble under his breath. I watch as yoongi, Jimin, and hobi start to walk out of the room. I see taehyung tense up.

I think back to namjoon and I feel my stomach drop. I start to sweat and I start to release stress hormones.

Teahyung looks over to me and says in a kinda worried voice "no need to stress, everything is going to be fine".

As he says that I start to forcefully release more stress hormones and I start begging "please let me out, I'll do anything please." he looks at me his eyes clouded by my hormones, it's working.

"Please" I say in a sickenly sweet voice. He moves to the side, I feel kinda bad for using my scent against him.

I run down the stairs heading for the front entrance or should I say exit. As I run to the exit I see Namjoon. I start bolting toward the opposite direction but it was to late I feel a strong hold on my waist.

"What are you doing my little omega"

"Fuck me"

Authors note:
Welp I think this is my worst chapter yet but I wrote it at like 3:30 in the morning and now I'm editing it at 3:07 in that afternoon Also I was going to make jimin's ex mate Chanyeol but I couldn't do it. Jimin's ex mate does not have a name.