4

Warning a little gory 
Mentions of rape
(Not namjoon tho)

Y/N Pov
He drags me through some hallways and down some stairs That were not shown to me in the tour. The more we go down the stairs the colder it gets. I get scared and let out a little whimper.

He stops and looks at me his eyes softening then they turn dark and he keeps on dragging me. He stops at a door then he gets keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door he throws me in there and shuts and locks the door.

As my eyes adjust to the dark and cold room I see boxes. I get a little curious and decide to look in the box and I see a red blanket and I grab it and it was warm and wet I pull the blanket out of the box and I see a disassembled body I scream and almost throw up.

Then I start sobbing. I put myself into the corner of the room and try to erase the memories that I just had. As I get to the corner of the room and sit down. I see a man walk towards me from the opposite side of the room and I scream agian.

Jimin’s POV 
We are all eating together when I hear a scream from the basement. It kinda sounded like Y/N I look over at Namjoon who has been acting upset and ask “where is Y/N.”

His eyes flash sadness and then they turned dull again “she disrespected me one to many times today, so I punished her” I feel my stomach drop “SHE’S NOT IN THE BASEMENT RIGHT!” He looks at me confused “yeah she is why” “THAT'S WHERE WE BANISHED AN OLD ALPHA WAS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OMEGAS TO DIE” his eyes widen and he stands up and rushed out of the room we all stand up and rush after him.

Namjoon’s POV
“THAT'S WHERE WE BANISHED AN OLD ALPHA THAT WAS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OMEGAS TO DIE” when those words came out of Jimin’s mouth, my mind went on pilot mode. I rush out of there my wolf growing angry. As I rush down the stairs the yells become more prominent. I didn’t get out my keys I busted the door like it was cardboard and I see the man trying to grope her. My mind becomes blind with rage.

I grab the man and fling him across the room I start to form into my wolf and I sink my teeth into the fucker as I do i here the old man scream then I continue to rip him apart. Once he was dead I form back into a human.

I turned around to see Y/N being comforted, I also wanted to comfort her so I come closer but as I do she looks at me scared and she tries to scoot herself closer to the corner. My heart dropped then I try coming closer again and she starts sobbing even harder.

Then Jungkook jumps in front of her and grabs my shoulders “dude your scaring her how about you clean up then check up on her.” I then realize that I’m covered in blood but I still want to see her hug her and tell her that it’s going to be okay. I growl back “move”. Taehyung and Hobi stand up and come to and tell me that I need to go clean up I growl even louder “MOVE” that gets Y/N attention.

The look she gave me felt like a slap on the face. I push taehyung, jungkook and, hoseok out of the way and then I walk toward the omegas I use my alpha voice and say “move out of the way” Jimin and Yoongi move immediately but Jin stood there trying to act tough but I know that he is quivering in his boots.

I glare at him and and move my hand to push jin then I hear a growl from behind me and I look over to Jungkook who says “don’t touch Jin. JIN IS MINE.” Then he lunges towards me.

Y/N pov 
I see Jungkook lunge at Namjoon and I sit there useless. I can’t help anyone. Then I see Namjoon start to pin him down and say in an animalistic way. “You think you can beat me. A pure alpha.”

My heart starts to race faster, a pure alpha. Those are outrageously strong beings that have wolves that are hard to handle. I heard that they kill you with the strength that’s in their finger.

That is why it became illegal for two alphas to have a child. While I’m thinking all this I see namjoon claw jungkook in ribs and as he does he sinks his teeth into his stomach.

I need to stop him, he will kill jungkook and with all my courage I yell:

Stop