12

“Why does god hate me” 

“Uh oh someone’s in trouble” jungkook said mockingly “oh fuck you” I glare at him “you know it” he winked back as he said that I feel the grip that namjoon had on my wrist tighten. Oh this little bastard is trying to get me in trouble, two can play at this game. “I think it’s a good time to mention that I saw your underwear in jungkook's room, Jin.”

 Jin looks at Jungkook who is nervously sweating. “You little pervert” he says as he smacks Jungkook on the chest. Ha that’s what you get. Then I feel the grip on my wrist release only to be trapped by namjoons arms and my waist. I just squirm at the gesture. I muster up a pitiful “let go.” He just chuckles and grabs me then throws me over his back. “Let go” I yell trying to get out of his grip.

 After a while I give up knowing that I’m not getting out of this.

I get thrown on a desk and I hear a slam of the door, then I see him confidently walk up to me, who is still sitting on his desk. “Y/N I’m tired of you disrespecting me especially in front of the others” he says.

 “Well maybe if your weren’t rude, mean and narcissistic I wouldn’t say it. “I’m not narcissistic you know nothing about me” I glare at him. I get ready to speak but he cuts me off “you do not always have to have the last word” “ok dad” I say mockingly he just gives me a death glare and through clenched teeth he says “well your dad obviously didn’t teach you manners.” I look at him in shock,my eyes wide, I feel a tear run down my face. The anger in his eyes are washed away and a look of concern is shown. "What's wrong"

"My dad is dead."
 I say just above a whisper. He looks at me in worry and grabs my face securely then pulls me into a hug. “I’m sorry” he says and lets go. He just looks at me, just stares. I look at him then run out of the room.

Sorry kinda short but its 1:20 and I need to sleep