2

Y/N POV
“We could just lock her up for a little bit that seems to set people straight” a man with a Gucci shirt on said then a man who seemed to be the shortest out of all of them whispered back “no look at her she seems like she’s been through a lot” while he looked at my clothes.

‘Wow talk about being unintentionally rude’ I vote for putting her in jail for a while, a man who had a face of a baby but the body of a professional trainer said. I don’t know much about our leaders. I never found them interesting enough to learn about.

Then they all started agreeing on locking me up, all of them except the rude one he seemed to be having an eternal battle with himself.

Namjoon’s POV
I hear them all starting to agree on putting her in our jail usually I’d be okay with that but my wolf was having none of it out of nowhere a low growl came out of my mouth and they all fell silent then without thinking and say lowly “we aren’t getting rid of her”

Taehyung looked at me questioningly and I glared at him. Jungkook said “why” I growled back “because that won’t solve anything she is obviously needs food and that why she stealing it. I look at her for confirmation she nodded “so” I continued “she will repay them”

Y/N POV
“She will repay them” they all nodded in agreement and I blurted out “how am I supposed to do that” he looked me straight in the eye and smirked, oh I hate that smirk I want to slap it off of his face.

He replayed in a matter of fact tone “you will become a servant to me” I look at leader Jin for help but he shook his head. 

‘Well fuck’