3

Y/N POV 
“Chen go show her around” leader Namjoon said, “I have a name”. I responded he said without any hesitation “well you never stated your name” I look at him defeated. “My name is L/N,Y/N, but you will call me L/N.”

I look him in the eye, as if challenging him he stares at me amused “I think you forgot something you are my servant I can call you whatever I please Y/N.”

I swear my eye twitched lord forgive me I’m going to kill a man. “Now go” he pointed towards the door which had the same man as earlier beside it.

Chen okay. As I walk by him I tug his hair as hard as I could. He hissed in pain and I laugh till I hear a growl from Leader Namjoon. I respond back with “what it was payback”.

I hear leader Jin, and the one I think is leader jungkook laugh in response.
“Chen please go show Y/N around” I have never felt so irritated by someone in my life.

I walk out first then as Chen walks out he closes the door. We walk down the hallways in awkward silence until we stop by the kitchen and I see two very pretty women one with red hair the other with blonde, they walk up to us and the red head says “hi I’m Lisa and she is Jennie”. 

I smile and say “hi my name is Y/N, nice to meet you”. Chen looks at me in confusion and said “your nice to them and not me” I look at a say “you arrested me and pulled my hair” he stated back “it my job to arrest people when they are doing things that are against the law.

And you kicked me in the balls” jennie and Lisa just giggle at me and Chen bickering.

Time skip to when the tour is done

We finally get done and we report to jerkwads, oh I mean Namjoon’s office. He knocks on the door and there is no response then he tells me “never enter without leader Namjoon’s permission"

I look at him like he’s stupid and I open the door to see him talking to….leader Taehyung? He gives me a deadly glare but I ignore it and walk in the I hear him growl and say “get out” I feel the hairs on the back of head stand up but I still stand there ignoring him and I sit in one of the chairs as I put an unfazed look on my face.

I look over to leader Taehyung and I see shock on his face. I hear Namjoon say “Y/N you standing on dangerous territory I look back at Chen who is giving me a face as if telling me to stop, but instead I respond with “did you hear anything."

I hear a snap and look over to Namjoon who has snapped the pen in his hand. I flutter my eyes innocently and said “oh now you're going to listen to what I’m saying, because earlier Chen knocked and you said nothing. Not even a wait a minute no you flat out ignored Chen and me.”

 He got up grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room and slammed the door behind me and him. He gives me a murderous stare and said “I’m trying to be as patient with you as possible, but you come in here thinking you run the place and talk back to me, do you want to get punished” I respond with confidence “I don’t think I run the place I think that you are just full of yourself” I feel his grip tighten “ok that’s it”

“It’s punishment time”
(Anyone get that reference)