9

Y/N pov 
“Go get the wine I wanted” I mocked, while walking down the stairs, “stupid alpha, stupid men, stupid everyth- oh hey Chen how are you.”

he looks at me and says “hello Y/N I came to tell you that leader namjoon has requested Chateau Lafite.” “What is that.” “It’s the wine he wants.

” I sighed and walked into the kitchen looking in the wine cabinet I search for about 10 minutes trying to find the stupid wine. Then I finally found it.

 I walk back up the stairs and get back to the door this time, I just walked in not giving a fuck about namjoons stupid ‘knock’ rule. I namjoon looks at me and said “knock next time” I just walk up to his glass and pour the wine in his glass.

As I pour the wine he puts his hand on my lower back and whispers “good omega” in my ear. I shiver in disgust. And walk away to pour everyone else a glass.

 When I get to taehyung he asks me very politely “can I get some lemonade instead. I don’t really like hard alcohol.” I giggle and say “of course tae” as I say that I hear a low growl. I look over to Namjoon and smile smugly. 

Then I walk out of the room and run down the stairs to get the lemonade. Once I get it I run back up the stairs and knock on the door. I hear yelling so out of instinct I open the door.

My eyes widen in shock as I see Namjoon raising Taehyung by his shirt while the rest is trying to get Namjoon to stop. Both namjoon and taehyung look over at me.

“Namjoon put him down” I say with a stern voice. He rolls his eyes like a moody teenager, sighs and puts tae down. Taehyung awkwardly sits down then I pour him his lemonade and say “I’m sorry for his actions” he just looks at me and smiles. 

His smile forms into a frown when he hears “Y/N get out” from namjoon. I look over at him and said “ok bye tae, bye yoonie, bye hobi, bye kookie, bye jinnie, bye jiminie, have a nice meal sir'' and walk out the door.

On my way out I hear a fist slam on the desk, I smirk in response and kept walking. 

Time skip 

I’m sitting in the library reading, when I hear a burst through the door to see a very upset Namjoon. I keep an unbothered look on my face as he comes up to me. “You finally got out of that meeting?”

I ask “don’t act all innocent Y/N” he says jaw clenched. I look at him in faked surprise “me what on earth did I do.”

 He looked at me and glared “You not only disrespected me, you told me how I should act.”

I finally put my book down and get up from the comfy chair and point my finger at him. “First off I was super respectful. I called you sir and smiled at you politely you were the only one being rude.”

I start to poke his chest “and second of all you were the one going crazy and not controlling your actions the way you should be to the point you were going to hurt tae.”

 He growled “his name is Taehyung, you are probably making him uncomfortable by saying that.” “Oh please you're the one who almost beat him up, and he shows no signs of discomfort when I call him that. You’re the one who feels uncomfortable with. You don’t like the fact that I’m closer with the others than I am with you.

but do you know why I'm closer with them? Because they are fucking nicer. You’re so rude to me, and YOU THINK YOU CAN BE JEALOUS.

 His eyes turn unnaturally dark; he growls really deeply “I’m not jealous I just can’t.” He grabs my wrist “STAND.” He pushes me to the wall “OTHERS.” He then grabs my jaw “TOUCHING.” He touches his forehead with mine and in a whisper he says “you” and kisses me.