21

Thanks for 2.4k reads means a lot 

Namjoons pov

Then we hear a loud sound come from a room upstairs. Joonie standing straight up and sprinting up the stairs to the room.

As I run towards her door I can feel my wolf trying to take over, I can feel him trying to tear through. I go to grab the door handle and as I turn it I find out it’s locked. 

I look around desperately to see the rest of the boys come running down the hallway. Then I hear my wolf yell at me to let him solve this problem. “No you’ll hurt her just like you did to the others” ‘oh little joonie I’m a part of you, so that was all you. Now stop being a pussy I’ll solve this’ then I feel him take over. 

I feel myself start to move on it’s own then I start backing up only to run towards the door, knocking it down in one go. I look in to see the balcony doors busted and the room torn apart and her nowhere in sight. “that fucking bitch” ‘don’t talk about her like that.’

“What are you going to do about you fucking weak ass bitch”

“Ok now let me take over again”

“No I think it’s time for me to shine” then he turns around to see jungkook “hyung” he says “what do you want” “namjoon” I hear Jin say in a stern voice that only upsets my wolf “what” he says irritated “do not ‘what’ me I’m your hyung.” 

I can feel a smirk come on my face as my wolf says “that may be true but your also an omega so there for invalid to any place up at the top of the hierarchy” I can feel yoongi’s glare in my back “what omega” then I see yoongi walk up to me and slap me.

My wolf growls and he jumps at yoongi. ‘Stop’ I say to my wolf, but he doesn’t. ThenI feel something hit the back of my head and I black out.

Jimin’s pov

Namjoon runs and lurches towards Yoongi. Everyone starts running towards him and trying to get him off of Yoongi but nothing seems to work. I look over to see a broken leg of a chair and I get an idea.

I grab it quickly and run towards joon hitting him with the leg. He collapses over yoongi and yoongi gasps. Then we see taehyung quickly grab a shaking yoongi pulling him close. Then we hear running coming down the hallway. I look over to the opening where a door once was, to see Chen 

“There’s a call for you guys”

Sorry it been I while, I’ve been taking some time to self reflect and recuperate, that and all the protest I’ve been going to I haven’t had much time to write hope you can understand anyway as always love you and thank you for all the support given