10

It started out rough and as if he was trying to verify something then it turned into nice and passionate. He started to suck on my neck. As I try to conceal my moans I hear a growl and a “let it out.” I let out a very high pitched moan and he smirks in satisfaction. As he continues I wrap my arms around his neck…...

By the way they don’t fuck

Taehyung’s pov
Me and Yoongi are standing by the door of the library making sure everything is fine. Then we start to hear yelling. I look at Yoongi as he says “that’s it I'm going to chop his dick off.” I chuckle and wrap my arms around his waist to keep him from intruding. “That seems more like a punishment to Y/N to me.” Yoongi slaps my chest lightly and says “eww don’t put Y/N in that position.” I chuckle once again and say “I think she likes that position.” Referring to the moans coming from the library. “Gross.” Yoongi replies “you say gross I say blackmail”
 “don’t you dare”

Y/N pov 
I wake up on the sofa in the library. I decide to go see Yoongi and Jin, because I haven’t talked to them lately. I walk up the stairs and down the hallway into the living areas. I don’t sleep here because of namjoon. That little jerk makes me go to the maid's quarters to sleep. I turn left to see taehyung’s and yoongi’s room. I get close to the room to find out there a little bit……occupied at the moment. Then turn around a little disturbed to go see if jins available. I knock on his door and a few seconds later he answers the door “hey Y/- oh what happened to your neck” “what do you mean?” I replied “I-um just come see for yourself.” He then drags me in his room to his desk mirror and I see a bunch of bruises on my neck my eyes widen in realization “oh my god I have to hide these.” He looks at me and then says “I got the thing for you.” I look at him weirdly then he drags me to his bathroom to get…..concealer? “Come here” he motions to the bed I sit on the bed beside him and he starts getting to work. “Sooooooo” “so what?” I ask 

(~SOOOOOO WHAT~) I’m so sorry 
But not really

“What happened” Jin asked “it’s not cute” and then I continue to explain it to him. “What do you mean it’s not cute, he was being possessive.” “That’s not a cute thing.”

I reply “oh don’t act like you don’t like it” “I don’t” I say with a straight face he huffs and says “liar”. I then ask “so how about you and jungkook” he responds with a “no he is practically a child.” I look at him in disbelief “really because his abs say otherwise” I giggle. His eyes widen and he blushes “oh fuck you” he says I reply with no hesitation “no that’s jungkook’s job.”

“Oh my god shut up” he says, his face now a tomato. I laugh “hey you want to get a snack?” I ask “of course” he say then we both go running down the hall laughing. As we’re running and looking at each other my face hits a wall or at least feels like one I look up to see namjoon.

I immediately try to run away from him but then I’m stopped by him grabbing my arm tightly. I look up at him again and whispers in my ear “why are you hiding my artwork” I look at him and say in a mocking voice “because you used the wrong fucking canvas.”

then I run down the stairs quickly  tripping and face planting. Jin is heading down the stairs quickly to see if I was okay. I quickly grab his hand and drag run to the kitchen. He looks at me in surprise. “I need an eye witness if I’m murdered.”

Then I see Jimin walk in. I walk over to come up to him to give him a hug but then I feel his body heat I let go quickly and ask if he is feeling ok “I started my heat today.”

 “Oh fuck hobi is on a trip to make a deal with another pack in the U.S” Jimin just whines at the mention of hobi’s name. 

It 12:30 in the morning but I felt like writing.