17

Then I see jungkook give me a look of realization and says 

“Shit”

Y/N pov

Oh I’m going to die, I let off hormones trying to get him to stop but all it does is make him tense. I start to tremble in fear, he is never like this. As we get into his room I hear him growl at me. He looks at me like I’m his prey, “Y/N” he growls in his alpha voice. His alpha voice and the growl he made is enough to make me fall to my knees, he smirks at me and says “weak, omega.” I’m not weak, I’m not weak “you know your weak one you’re the one to scared to have a relationship with your own mate, You may be physically stronger, but I’m the one who has the mental strength to feel with your bullshit.” 

“Fuck you.” He says frustrated, I laugh and say “yeah you wish” I see his eyes flash a green color as he walks towards me. He crouches down and smashes his lips into mine, I try to push him away but he just continues to kiss me. Finally he lets go and he walks out. As soon as the door closes I stand up and turn the doorknob ‘fuck it locked.’  

Time skip to two days later

Jungkook pov

“Y/N has been in there for two days and refuses to eat, or talk, she just sits there and looks at the ground” I say to namjoon “well until she tells you what she did wrong, then, she will stay in there” namjoon says salty. “What exactly did she do wrong, stand up for herself.” I say back 

“Jungkook I’m not dealing with you today” 

“Well maybe if you didn’t lock up Y/N for no reason there wouldn’t be a problem.”

“Jungkook I swear to god you are crossing a boundary”

“Hyung your not being a good mate, you need to care for her not treat her as a pet”

“I’m not treating her as a pet AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH HER”