||F I R S T||

It was the first task and Kathy couldn't be shivering anymore as she was sat on top of the stands, Penelope gripping onto her hand even though the actual task hasn't started yet

Charlotte decided she wanted to sit with the LeStrange girl, which the other paid no mind to it as they were too busy fearing Cedric's life.

The wind was blowing and the first dragon was brought out, causing Kathy's face to pale further and for her to start squeezing Penelope back.

"ROSIE DEAVER" The Hogwarts third champion was called upon, she walked out rather sadly but kept her eye on the prize.

Kathy watched in awe as the girl had not only successfully blinded the dragon, but also how she threw away and ointment or something in a to and managed to walk out with a few scratches.

"CEDRIC DIGGORY" Kathy's friend was announced, before they watched the poor boy stumble out of the champions tent.

The dragon whacked its tail to Cedric, only missing by a quick duck which caused it to rip a chunk of the wall off.

Cedric crawled behind a rock, as Penelope began to shout at Cedric to do something and Kathy watched frozen.

Her eyes never removed as she watched the transformation he pulled with the dog, and he made his way to the golden egg and collected it as quickly as he could.

With a tiny crunch of gravel under his feet the dragon turned to him sharply and began to attack him.

People let out cheers, cries and screams for the boys.

The latter two being Penelope and Kathy.

"Cedric! Use your wand!" Kathy and Penelope shouted at him in sync, they watched as he shot a jinx at the dragon whilst stumbling behind a rock.

"Cedric, run!" Kathy screamed at him, as he stood behind the rock in fear.

She wasn't exactly the only one shouting at him, there was also Cho Chang and Charlotte calling out to him, as well as a few other Hufflepuff's.

Kathy began to mutter under her breathe and pull her free hand to her mouth to hide a gasp.

Cedric Diggory finally pulled together the courage and ran away for his life, begging only singed around a few edges of his skin.

The crowd let out a cheer and the two witches pulled each other into a hug and began to jump up and down in excitement.

He was injured, but at least he was alive and breathing.

Penelope pulled away from Kathy and sneaked through the crowd, Kathy instantly caught on but signalled to her that she was going to stay to make sure Harry was safe.