: S U P R I S E :

"Pregnant?!" Charlotte gasped in shock as she sat with Kathy and her mother one morning for breakfast, Kathy gulping as she looked down to her waffles that she couldn't seem to eat anymore.

"Your positively glowing" Kathy's mother commented, nodding her head slightly before she looked over to Kathy. "How about you two go have a test? The only problem is...who would be the father?"

Charlotte blushed as she moved her eyes away from the elder women and watched the window with embarrassment.

Kathy immediately took over as she sat forward abruptly, "it's up to Charlotte wether she wants the father to be involved, or if she wants to tell you who it is....it's all her choice, we don't even know if she's pregnant."

"Alright, just...see if it's true" Kathy's mother smiled gently, Charlotte moved her body back into a comfortable position at the table, the trio moving on with a different subject as they picked at their food again.

|\|/|\|\|\|/|\|\|\|/|\|\|\|/|\|\|\|/|\|\|\|/|\|\|

Charlotte stood up in the room, walking up and down it in a haste, she was pacing around as Kathy sat on her bed with her leg bouncing nervously. "Did you sleep with Draco when you had the meet up? You have to be honest with me"

"Yes" Charlotte answered quickly, she grabbed her hair lightly and moved it away from her face in stress. "This is so messed up—with everything—I can't—I can't bring a baby up! Draco can't even...you saw the letter!"

"Charlotte" Kathy soothed as she stood up, grabbing ahold of her friends arms, bringing her to stand still and meet Kathy's arms. "It's okay, we're all here for you"

The pair then glanced over to the several pregnancy tests that sat on top of Fred's dresser (they needed a private place and Kathy had heard of a muggle way to find out if a girl is pregnant or not).

"I'll look, okay?" Kathy offered as she turned back to look at Charlotte, who nodded nervously as she let go of Kathy's arms, Kathy nodding back before she slowly walked over to the desk and tilted the piece of plastic to look at her.

Two straight lines clear as day.

"Well?" Charlotte questioned as she stood anxiously behind Kathy, and Kathy turned around with a sympathetic smile as she shook her head. "Oh..."

And then Charlotte began to cry lightly and Kathy ran forward to bring the girl into her arms, soothing her gently and trying to get her to calm down as they both crashed down to the floor.

"I-I just thought that I could still have a piece of Draco with me...I was being stupid" Charlotte sniffled into Kathy's hair, and Kathy smiled lightly as she pulled back.

"You are going to be an amazing Mum, and Draco will get to meet the baby" She stated, and Charlotte tilted her head before her eyes widened in realisation, and Kathy held the test up to her slowly. "At least we know that you want the baby, I'm going to be an aunt!"

"I'm going to be a mum!" Charlotte cried out, falling back into Kathy's arms as they still sat on the floor on a weird position, they soon pulled away from each other with bright smiles and laughter. "Draco's going to be a dad! Oh, he always wished for a big family..."

"And now he can have one" Kathy smiled gently, and then placed her hand on Charlotte shoulder as she looked down at the flat stomach. "And this baby too"

Charlotte laughed before she pushed Kathy playfully, Kathy going on to listing all the things she could knit for the baby.

The door swung open and a tired looking Fred walked in with a box of chocolate in his hands for Kathy, he glanced between the two girls on confusion before getting even more confused with the weird plastic thing with pink lines on it.

"I'm pregnant" Charlotte explained, and Fred grinned mischievously before he sat down next to Kathy and wrapped his arm around her, quickly going on to explain all the toys he could supply the baby with.