~ P L A N ~

Kathy let out a sigh as she held a cup of coffee in between her hands, it felt good after such a hard day fighting death eaters, she ignored the buzz of everyone around her celebrating and decided to finish her beverage before she would go find Fred.

Rosie was alive, everyone was safe and Voldemort was dead, forever.

"We're you just gonna sit there for the rest of the day staring at the coffee?" A snarky voice spoke, and a body soon landed on the ground next to her, and she smiled once she recognised the tone.

"Maybe" she responded, sending him a playful look.

"I thought...we could go back to mine and crash on my bed, cuddle until we fall asleep" Fred suggested to the shorted witch, and she rolled her eyes slightly before nodding.

"Only if I get to be the little spoon" she replied, finally lifting her cup up to her lips so she could take a sip, before she held it out to him. "Want a sip?"

"Yes please" He took it from her gently and almost moaned when the warmth reached his skin. "We better bring once of your cozy blankets to mine by the way, the one you made me for Christmas has been...well, blown up"

"How did you even manage that?" Kathy asked, astonishment all over her face as she turned her body to face his subconsciously, and he spun too, returning her coffee back to her.

"Well, we were experimenting this...firework type of chewing gum..." Fred begun, and she held her finger up and shook her head at him quickly.

"Never mind, I'd rather just make myself believe it was worn out or something"

———   .———. ———

"If you seriously think that you're going to beat me, you are mistaken" Fred concluded as they sat on his bed playing exploding snap, and Kathys smiled as she placed down another card.

She was covered in a huge shirt that Fred happened to own, and had chose not to wear any pants so that she could be more comfortable, and so that she didn't have to make an unwanted trip home.

Her mother would surely kill her for even going near Hogwarts early that day to fight.

All of sudden, the stack exploded and Kathy grumbled something under her breath as Fred began to cheer rather loudly.

"Be quiet! George might be asleep!" Kathy hissed at her boyfriend, smacking his arm as she tried to make his it down on the bed again.

"Oh, please!" Fred sighed dramatically, falling backwards on his bed so his head rested on Kathy's bare legs, his legs dangling off the edge. "We both know he went to the Lupin's household with Rosie, he won't be able to let her out of his sight for years!"

"Glad to see your not as concerned for me then" Kathy teased him, smiling down at her boyfriend on her lap, and he met her eyes, suddenly serious.

"Am I not spending my time with you right now?" Fred concluded, his eyebrow rose as he examined her face, and when she didn't respond her swung his legs onto the bed and sat up, dragging her to sit straddling his legs instead. "I will never stop worrying for you, you know that right? Cause I love you"

"I turned you into a hopeless romantic, didn't I?" Kathy giggled suddenly, trying to ignore the blush on her cheeks.

"Oh yes, I have our whole further planned out, possible kid name and..." Fred paused, her face red as he placed her beside him again and watched him run over to his dresser in a weird way, making her laugh at his antics before her breath got stuck her throat. "I even have the ring planned"