: A L B U M :

The wedding had practically gone down to flames and Kathy had her main priority to get Charlotte and the baby out of there, which ultimately meant leaving everyone else behind.

She knew that Rosie had left her the envelopes, but she definitely didn't like the idea of opening the next one, the only seemed to increase in pain and misery.

It was a war, and all Charlotte and Kathy could do currently is sit and wait until the next date comes around.

They already had supply's for the baby (as Kathy's mother had bought most of it upon hearing she was pregnant), and Charlottes grandmother had requested her to stay with the Wood family as it would be safer and would have less of a target on it.

And it was in the middle of no where.

When Kathy had dragged Charlotte back home, she immediately made her go on bed rest, since she had been under too much stress in the last fourth-eight hours or so.

And then Kathy's mother had argued with her daughter, claiming that she had also been under enough stress and that she should be sleeping as well.

Kathy had waved her mother off before guiding her up to bed and tucking her in, knowing her mother was upset over current times and now didn't have a job.

It was going to be rough but they had a lot of food and their own plants and crops, so they should be better off than most people.

Especially as her mum was a massive fan of herbology and Kathy had passed with the highest grades for it, it was a match for Hermione's for sure.

So, after putting everyone else to bed, Kathy sat on her own at the dinning room table as she looked down at an old album from during Hogwarts, before everything.

There was a photo that she had loved more than the others, of all three of her friends and herself, all of them playing in the snow as Charlotte and Kathy were only in their second year. They all had big goofy grins on their faces, and even though Cedric and Penny wouldn't admit it, they were holding hands and giving eyes to each other in the moment.

It was precious and Kathy's felt her eyes water over the older times, she hadn't properly been in contact with two of her friends, since the owls were under watch and nowhere was safe to meet. But, she knew that they were happy and they had each other, and she also knew that Penny would flip when she found out Draco Malfoy got Charlotte pregnant.

Kathy let her hand linger over the photo gently before she sniffled and looked upwards, lifting her hands to wipe away a stray tear before she went back to looking.

The next one she felt her heart throb at, was a photo of herself and her brother in their house colours, they had just been to a match where their houses were against each other and Charlotte insisted that she had to take a photo of them since they had been so happy at the after party.

And finally, she turned to a page where there was a photo of her and Fred that she didn't actually know about.

It was them dancing at the Yule ball, Fred having a familiar flirtatious grin on his face as Kathy seemed to be blushing madly at his faces, but as the photo continued they both started to laugh.

She flipped it over to what was written on the back, 'ahh, young love—Penelope xxx'

Kathy rolled her eyes as she realised that Penny had been sending letters to her mother about Kathy's love life, it didn't surprise her, but it did cause a soft smile to settle on her lips as she finally turned the album to shut close.