: F I R E :

It was time for Remus and Tonks to leave as they were heading back to their place, and Molly, Arthur and Rosie were gathered in the doorway as Remus stared on through the fields in suspicion as he felt that they weren't alone, the look on Rosie's ...

It was time for Remus and Tonks to leave as they were heading back to their place, and Molly, Arthur and Rosie were gathered in the doorway as Remus stared on through the fields in suspicion as he felt that they weren't alone, the look on Rosie's face didn't help at all.

Then, it was pure chaos and Bellatrix LeStrange's laugh echoing throughout the whole place, it's as a disaster in works and Harry Potter had ran off after her the first chance that he had gotten, the Aurors and adults trying to tame the fire before another person ran after Harry.

"Harry!" Ginny screamed as she ran past the fire and straight for him, the thought of him getting hurt was the only boost that she had needed.

"Aren't you going after them?!" Kathy questioned Rosie sharply as she turned to the girl who was watching the sky as though she was waiting for someone else, and Kathy let out a huff as she turned to look back at the fire that was spread around like a circle. "Oh merlin... I hate myself"

Kathy Wood ran full force towards the fire, ignoring the screams and yells from her friends and family, she just wanted to protect the younger kids, that was her priority right now.

She ran through the field as the menacing laugh continued to play throughout it, and she also heard Ginny's voice which caused her to panic before she ran full force towards it.

Kathy ran through the swamp like place to try and defend Ginny from the half-wolf that she had caught a glimpse of on her way there.

She arrived at the scene around the same time as Harry and shot a spell silently in the direction of the death eater that was looming in the meadow, but he seemed to deflect it before trying to send one back that Harry deflected this time.

And the three young adults found themselves in a duel with two death eaters, turn around on the rare occasion to help each other out and keep themselves from harm.

Arthur, Remus and Sirius arrived soon after and formed a protective circle around the younger kids, the young adults having their wands out anyways.

Their was another cackle that rung in the air as the two death eaters retreated, but not before sending fire in the direction of the burrow which caused the groups faces to fall before they began to run towards the house that had all the family members and friends inside it.

"Ginny!" She heard Rosie's voice call for the ginger haired girl before she pulled her into a hug, the burrow was burnt extremely but it had seemed as though someone had put it out as soon as possible.

"Kathy Wood! You scared me half to death!" Kathy was dragged into the arms of Penelope and she let out a chocked laugh as she was in the worried girls arms, before she spotted the set of red headed twins behind Penny.

"Fred!" Kathy cheered as she left her friends arms and ran straight for the boy she—cared for deeply, he caught her immediately and spun her around quickly before he started to stroke her hair and caress it lightly in some places, obviously getting used to the feel of it being short.

"What do we do now?" A voice had cut in to the small reunion and the group had gulped up at the burnt building.

"It's too late to fix it now, some of you can stay at mine" Sirius offered immediately, smiling towards the Weasley's.

"We have extra rooms too, I could take the girls" Kathy offered politely, it wasn't exactly wrong and Penelope was staying over anyways, they had two spare rooms so that was more than enough.

"Oh thank you, dear" Molly breathed out lightly as her husband held her tightly to him, still both shocked by what had happened. "Thank you Sirius, that'll leave Harry and Ron with us. You twins going to yours?"

The twins just nodded in unison, wanting to get out of their despaired mothers way quickly so that she could just cry it all out in their fathers arms.

"Girls" Kathy gestured at Rosie, Hermione and Ginny to join her and they sheepishly walked over to the older girls. "I hope apparition is okay with you, fair warning, you may throw up"