: M E E T I N G :

As promised, Kathy Wood arrived at the headquarters the next week, not only for another meeting about what was going on in current time, and Potter Watch....but also to check in on her new friend.

"They have made me feel welcome, and they've even explained the whole situation about the order. I think I'd like to join" Jess informed Kathy, as they sat in Jess's room where she was currently staying.

"You'll be a valuable asset..." Kathy trailed off, reading into her bag, before she pulled out a scarf, which she handed over to Jess. "If they've told you about the order, they would've told you about this"

Jess nodded slightly in understanding before she placed it neatly on her bed, "apparently a load of people are coming to discuss Potter Watch and such...even some of the Weasley's"

Kathy had to stamp on the excitement that spread through her body, as she thought of the possibility in seeing Fred, he probably was too busy working in the shop.

"Wait till Molly finds out about you, she'll be mothering you for months" Kathy let out a small joke, and Jess giggles along as she thought about the amount of times of when she had caught Mrs.Weasley squeezing her sons goodbye when they went to Hogwarts.

"I don't doubt that for a second" Jess smiled lightly, before they heard their names being called by Melanie downstairs.

The two glanced at each other before they started to head downstairs, wanting to see what the whole fuss was about, but it soon made sense as they watched a few order members walk into the kitchen, meaning that a meeting was going to start soon.

Kathy grabbed Jess's arm since she looked worried, before she pulled the older witch towards the room.

"Ah, Kathy!" Arthur greeted the young witch with a welcoming smile, before he turned his eyes to Jess. "And you must be the new member? Jessica?"

"Jess" She corrected with a smile, and Arthur nodded in acknowledgment, before he wandered into the kitchen, the two girls following shyly.

The members that were currently at Hogwarts, were obviously not there, but Kathy frowned when she realised that Tonks wasn't there but Remus was, and he certainly didn't look happy.

"Take a seat, please" Melanie smiled at the girls, who nodded in agreement before they took seats next to each other.

A few more members arrived, including Moody, the Weasley twins, an unknown Weasley and a few others. Kathy almost gasped when she saw Fleur from the tri-wizard enter the room looking shy.

"Fleur and Bill are dating" George had explained to Kathy, as he sat directly across from her, Fred too busy with figuring out who Jess was. "And that's our brother Charlie, the one that works with dragons"

"Surely I'm known for something else" Charlie teased as he took a seat opposite Jess, causing her to tense up at an old face that she wished she had forgotten. "Like being the best looking brother"

"Nice try, Charlie" The twins said in unison, causing Jess to shiver slightly at the creepiness, before Mad Eye cut into their conversation.

"Shut yourself up" He rudely spoke, "Now, Tonks is on Potter Watch currently and we have Rosie helping from inside the castle, Dumbledore will be keeping an eye out for if any Slytherin's have been put up to any tasks" and then his creeping eyes looked at Kathy, making her feel small immediately, "Rosie's given you letters with tasks, am I right?"

"Yes" Kathy answered quickly, causing Jess to take ahold of her arm in support.

"When's the first one? If I'm allowed to know"

Kathy didn't want to explain what had happened, but she supposed the date of the letter wouldn't really matter, she just hoped that Fred wouldn't hold it against her since she hadn't told him yet. "Two days ago"

"Right" Mad Eye nodded gruffly, knowing that was all he could know. "And you're prepared for the next?"

"Always" Kathy decided to round up any long answers, not wanting to trip on her words as everyone was watching her.

"And Jess, you work with wands?" Mad Eye had turned to the new girl, and she almost scoffed when Charlie had finally looked at her.

"My uncle does, I just know the works, if you're asking for help with wands...you know where to find me" She smartly returned, slyly letting out a small tick of a smile when she didn't cower under his gaze.