//D I N N E R//

"Welcome" Her brother smiles with his usual accent on display of his sentence, Kathy almost rolled her eyes at him since this wasn't exactly a friendly matter

This was a war.

"Thanks" She muttered to her brother as he opened the door for and gestured to go inside first, she stepped inside the dark and dusty corridor that looked like it had been deserted for many years, and a shiver settled down in her spine.

Her brother placed his finger over his lips when she turned to him, he was telling her to be silent.

She nodded and let him guide her down the dark black corridor, to which she made sure to be close by him at all times.

The shadows that seemed to be around her in every way looked as though if you stood on it, you would fall through to a black whole where you would no longer exist.

Her whole being shuddered and she finally decided she didn't like being her, but she still confused to trek on so she could have some answers to the questions nobody would answer.

She thought of Cedric, and how he was left unconscious for a week and spent the others trapped inside a hospital, because of a killing curse that was sent his way.

Cedric would no longer be attending Hogwarts, as well as Penelope as they had both officially graduated, which made Kathy sad as she would now be sitting alone at the Hufflepuff table.

At least she had Charlotte, is a phrase she often reminded herself so she wouldn't stray from happiness, a constancy she hated

"Alright, they should be having dinner" Oliver explained to his younger sister, who looked more interested in her imagination than him.

"Okay" she whispered back, and he pushed open the kitchen door wide enough so everyone could see them standing in the doorway.

"Oh! Oliver! Kathy! Come on in!" Molly gestured then towards the table as soon as she laid eyes on them, "I'm sure you're hungry! There's enough to go around"

Oliver sat down on his own opposite the twins as Moly came rushing over to Kathy, something that Fred became nervous about.

"Hi, Mrs Weasley" Kathy smiles at the ginger haired woman, who smiled gently back before pulling her into a quick motherly hug.

"Hello, deary" Molly greeted as she still had her hold on the witch, but she soon pulled back and guided the girl to a seat next to the other girls in the room, it seemed a little divided between the genders.

Hermione offered the seat next to her, that was opposite Ginny and Rosie and Kathy quickly took the seat.

"Hi Kathy" Hermione quickly started as the brunette settled down, "I hope you don't mind, but my scarf is all torn up at the ends and there were none for sale when I went there...do you have any spare?"

At this, Kathy smiled brightly before picking up her satchel from her pocket and placing it on the table quickly, she reached her arm into it (as it had an extentable charm on it) and quickly pulled out a spare scarf.

"I've been knitting all summer long, and training obviously" Kathy gestured to the bag and Hermione's interest peeked, "I'll lend you the book if you'd like"

"Yes please" Hermione agreed with an excited smile, holding her new scarf in her arms with a grin.

"Oh, I got George that new jumper he wanted" Kathy reminded herself as she pulled out a Red jumper with a pocket with the Gryffindor symbol on it. "To keep him warm during Quidditch"

Rosie has glanced up when Kathy has mentioned George and subconsciously looked over to where he was talking to his twin and Oliver Wood, who she only knew as Gryffindors ex-captain, since he had left now.

"I'm sure he'll be grateful" Hermione stated as she helped pass over the plate of chips over to Ginny, who took them with a small thanks.

"Not as thankful as Fred right now, he can't keep his eyes off you" Ginny smirked at the Brunette who glanced over to where he was sat, and he was indeed watching her.

He sent her a smile and a wave and her cheeks blushed, she turned her attention back to the girls who were all giving her a knowing look, everyone but Rosie who was glaring at Fred.