||D A N C E||

The scenery was beautiful, so far at least

Kathy was walking down the main stairs with Penelope attached to her arm and having Charlotte on the other arm.

Charlotte was going solo this evening so Kathy has promised to stick near her at all times, it had been a while since all three girls had hung out.

Which was why the night had been perfect, the girls had dressed together and had a good chat about latest gossip.

And at that moment, Kathy wasn't shy about the fact that people were staring.

She was just happy to be doing it with her friends and enjoying her time.

They had reached the bottom and Penelope linked her arm with Kathy's older brother, Oliver.

Kathy hugged Fred in a breathing and he grinned down at her in his arms.

"You look...breathtaking" he stated and she blushed red.

Oliver coughed and Kathy rolled her eyes as she turned to her brother and raised an eyebrow.

"No touching her inappropriately, no kissing, no drinking, no.."

"Oh shush" Penelope scoffed, she gripped Oliver's arm and dragged him away to the hall as he protested and tried to keep his eye on his sister.

Charlotte giggles next to Kathy, and walked over to greet Fred.

"She's going to be hanging around with us, if you don't mind" Kathy smiled at Fred as Charlotte waved to the LeStrange girl and walked over to speak to her.

"That's perfectly fine" he agreed, he took in her appearance again as she carelessly looked around to see everything, and he sucked in a breathe. "I meant what I said, you look beautiful"

She blushed red again and playfully tried to shove his arm, causing him to smirk down at her and tease her about it.

Fred soon enough escorted her to his twin brother so they could wait for Rosie, as she was George's date.

The second Kathy spotted the beautiful witch walking down the stairs with her friends, she gave George a tight nudge and his attention turned to her.

"Oh, godric" he breathed out as he took in her appearance, Kathy giggled on his left and pushed him over towards the stairs.

George walked away and Fred turned to his date.

"Shall we?" He asked playfully as he held out his arm for her to take.

"We shall" she grinned up to him, before taking his arm and allowing him to take her inside.

Kathy gasped as she took in the scenery and sighed in awe of the place, it was simply perfect in every way.

"It's beautiful" she breathed out before she was escorted to the side lines to wait for the champions.

Kathy gripped Fred's arm in excitement as the doors opened and the champions began to walk into the hall and people took in their appearances.

The champions gathered in the centre and wrapped their arms around their dates before the music started, and so did the dance.

Dumbledore soon joined in with McGonagal and people began to join in with their dates.

"Mi'Lady" Fred held his hand out to Kathy, she took it with a giggle and he spun her around before connecting their two body's in the correct position and beginning to lead the dance.

—————• * •—————

The dances had increased as a rock n roll band had turned up and every student turned crazy, even some of the professors joined in the dances.

Kathy has noticed that Charlotte had left early to go to bed, and that Cedric had disappeared with Cho.

Kathy marches over to where Ron and Hardy were sat, "excuse me? Do you know where my brother and Penelope might be"

"No" Ron states rudely, Kathy knew that he wanted to go with Hermione to the ball so he was grumpy.

Harry meekly smiled at her, "Penelope left crying a few moments ago"

Kathy nodded and muttered a quick thank you before she was off in a rush to find her friend.

She looked towards the main stairs where she found other girls crying, but she continued her search and ended up finding the girl on the courtyard.

But, she want alone.

Cedric and Penelope were making out, in the middle of the courtyard.

Kathy gulped before turning away hastily to head back to the great hall.

When she arrived she was greeted by her date, which she had basically ditched.

"You alright, love?" He asked her, Kathy tried to scold her heart as it thumped loudly.

"Yeah, just saw..something" she mumbled to him, causing him to frown.

"How about I take you back to your common room?" He offered as he held out a hand.

She accepted it with a small smile and let him lead her so she could get some rest, her heels ended up in her hands as he gave her a piggy back ride and when they had finally reached the common room.

Kathy kissed his cheek quickly before running in to the safety of her bed.