// C A R R I A G E //

The two students walked along the pathway together in confusion as to what had happened over the summer

"Then why was Rosie allowed to play pool?" Charlotte asked Kathy as she held onto her bag tightly, they had a secret code that they had cone up with and when Kathy had explained it to Fred, he was laughing randomly for about an hour.

Every moment everyone thought that he was over it, he thought of it again and began to laugh, he didn't even know what pool was, but he gave it a good thought and came up with a load of inventions he wanted to make.

"I don't know.." Kathy has trailed off as she thought about when she was crying on the quidditch pitch, just outside the maze as she saw Cedric on the ground, she thought he was dead.

But then Rosie ran over and split open the jumper as though she new what to do already, which made Kathy very confused as to why she ripped Cedric's homemade jumper.

"Kathy? Kathy..." Charlotte tried to grab Kathy's attention, and Kathy snapped out of it and realised she had stopped walking, her eyes met her friends concerned ones, where they softened. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah" Kathy shook it all off as she shook her head and brought her back closer to her, "just thinking about last year"

Charlotte frowned at that, she had to agree that it was one of the worst days in her life, watching her friend be supposedly dead after only wanting to prove himself in a schools game.

She could hear his last laugh all over again, when it played as he laid on the floor.

Charlotte shook herself out of the daydream and took Kathy's arm gently, looping them together so they could both have a comfort.

"Oi! Over here you two!" Feed called out to the two girls as he, George and Lee all say in the back of a carriage, this made Charlotte wave brightly at them as Kathy looked dead on at the creatures she had scene so many years before.

Thestrals, the strange winged creatures that constantly reminded her that she had seen death.

"You alright Kathy?" Fred asked his...'friend' as he looked down at her in concern, he glanced at Charlotte but the other shook her head as if to not say anything. "I'll help you in"

Fred held his hand out to Kathy, who took it gently before he yanked her up onto the carriage where she blushed as she hadn't realised his true strength and thought she would've been too heavy.

"Stop staring at her and sit down" George grumbled from besides Lee as the two boys where holding boxes that screamed the Weasley twins.

"You're just jealous that Rosie decided to sit with Ginny" Fred shot back with a grin as he sat opposite Kathy, and sent her a sly wink to which she blushed lightly at before turning her attention to Charlotte.

"I don't get it!" George whines again, "she's my...you know, and she chooses to hang around with my younger sister!"

"Can't help that Georgey, I'm afraid. But, I'm sure Filch's office is calling for us" Fred tried to distract his twin from girl drama, and George seemed to take the bait as he began plotting ways to turn Filch's room into an entirely different place.

He was thinking a pink room, with a load of cats all over the walls, which would just prove the fact that Filch is a crazy cat lady.

Fred was piping up ideas until he heard a sentence that he didn't like.

"So, you spent the whole night with him?" Charlotte asked Kathy on the other side of the bed, as they talked about Cedric's stay with her family.

"Well, it was a sleepover, technically nether of us was on the bed." Kathy quickly explained herself. "We got tired after, talking about random things and both fell asleep. I didn't even finish knitting my scarf until the next day"

Charlotte looked as though Kathy had grown a head, "You're a strange witch, Kathy Wood"

Kathy tilted her head, "thanks, I guess. I just need to tell you what Cedric told me about Penny"

Charlotte's eyes widened as she realised it would be drama related, "alright, library after dinner!"

"Perfect" Kathy smiled, and a added a quick wink.

Kathy turned around in her place and met eyes with Fred, who shot her a questioning look, but she grinned at him before Fred was tugged by his twin for attention in planning something.