~ A S H A ~

"Do you want to witness what happens to a badger when it's cornered?! Huh?! I'll kick your mother fu—"

"Penny!" Kathy snapped at her friend, who was currently squaring up to Cedric with an angered look. "Shut up!"

Penny scoffed before falling backwards into the couch and folding her arms in a strop, Cedric slowly lowering himself beside her, as if the wrong move would trigger her all over again.

"How long can it take to have a baby?!" Penny groaned, Cedric dragged her shoulders to him so he could hug her, and he soon started to brush her hair with his fingers gently, soothing her to tranquility. "Stupid baby, stubborn as it's father already"

Kathy just continued bouncing her foot up and down in its place, biting her nails nervously as she continuously glanced at the stairs, waiting for her mum to turn up with a smile on her face.

Charlotte's water had broken right before they were going to take her out for a little walk, as she had been trapped inside the house for weeks and wanted a little trek before she had the baby, but the baby seemed to have other ideas as she tried to grab her coat from the rack.

"The baby will be here soon, they're both just fine" Cedric comforted Penny, his hold not loosening from her, especially when her body seemed to lean on his slowly for support.

"I hope it's a girl" Kathy grins, Cedric scoffing as if she had offended him.

"A boy, so I can teach him to play quidditch" Cedric countered, and Penny pulled away from him with an agitated look, her hair falling from his hands as he gave her a small and sheepish smile.

"Are you saying girls can't play quidditch?" Penny asked lowly.

"Guys!" A voice cut in, and Kathy turned her head to see her mum stood there with a bright smile on her face. "It's a girl!"

"I knew it! Asha Narcissa Malfoy is perfect for her" Kathy grinned, jumping up from her seat with a cheer, noticing Penny's glare on Cedric still, she chuckled awkwardly before she shifted over to her mum. "I'll go first"

Kathy's mum furrowed her eyes brows in confusion, before she caught sight of Penelope and Cedric, her mouth forming an 'O' before she ran after her daughter, not wanting to be near that.

Kathy sighed in an awe when she entered Charlotte's room, where her best friend sat tiredly holding a little bundle that was wrapped up in a blue and green blanket that Kathy had knitted a few weeks prior, to symbolise both Charlotte and Draco's houses.

"She's beautiful" Kathy cried out, covering her mouth as she thought she was being too loud, nine months of all that and there was a beautiful angel left to show for all the struggle, she didn't mind if it would only increase, she was just happy to be apart of it. "Can I hold her? Or is she too tiny?"

"She's small, like I was" Charlotte smiled, looking up at where Kathy's mum was stood with a camera, slowly dropping it with a smile when she had been caught. "Well, come on Godmother Kathy, hold your Goddaughter, my arms are tired"

Kathy was too intrigued over the child to notice her new title, so she slowly wrapped her arms around the baby and transferred her over to herself, fiddling with the blanket so it wasn't in the baby's face. "Hello, Asha. You are gorgeous"

"She had Draco's eyes" Charlotte's chimes, her head resting backwards, not going to sleep as her eyes remained on her daughter. "So beautiful, wish he was here to see her..."

"You can rest now, we will take care of Asha" Kathy's mum promised, lifting another blanket onto Charlotte, who hummed as her eyes slowly shut.