: W O R K E R :

Naturally, it was Kathy's turn to be on Potter watch, she had been following him around Hogsmeade for at least half of the day.

When she had saw Slughorn walk to the boy, she had to dodge out of sight, not wanting to be caught up in another one if those conversation.

Everything was going extremely smoothly, I tilt he golden trio came to a stop at Katie Bell screaming her head off, souring into the air before she came crashing down.

"Stand back!" Kathy yelled out to the younger kids, stepping forward to help the girl who was writhing bin the floor, the trio sharing looks as they recognised Kathy. Kathy began to mutter a few spells done at the body, to help ease her into a calm sleep, which would help the current edition.

Hagrid soon came along, "stand back!" He also said, before he reached down and picked up Katie, giving Kathy a slight nod as he did before he started to walk away.

"Don't touch it!" Kathy warned Harry, as he stared down at the necklace, she lifted it up with her wand, examining it slightly. "It's been cursed"

Hermione gasped at it, clasping her hand around Ron's arm as she looked at the necklace floating in the air, Ron gulping and Harry just watching closely.

"We need to get you three to McGonagal" Kathy instructed the three, gesturing for them to go first. "She'll want to know what you do"

|\|/|\|\|\|/|\|\|\|/|\|\|\|/|\|\|\|/|\|\|\|/|\|\|

Kathy let out a sigh as she reached the Weasley's shop, since she had been invited over by George, the day had seemed so long and she wanted nothing better than to hide under her bed sheets.

"Hey George" Kathy grinned as she spotted George stood behind the till, introducing a new girl to the ropes.

"Kathy! Your here! Great, this is—"

"Penny! I'm Penny" Penny introduced herself with a quick grin, "and you're—Kathy! Fred won't stop going on about you, like George with Rosie"

George grumbled something about how he doesn't always talk about Rosie, as he judges the girl with his arm slightly, Penny just laughing him off.

"Anyways, I'm Penny, new worker here. Really excited to start working here, I was known as the pranker of Beaubatons." Penny bragged with a cheeky grin on the end, and Kathy suddenly nodded as she recognised a faint French accent. "Moved here a few years ago after finishing, decided that this place has a lot more than one would think"

"Well, welcome" Kathy smiled sweetly, offering the girl a handshake, which she pushed away before she jumped over the counter and gave her a hug.

"Seems strange for you, but I've liked you since I had my interview with Fred" Penny sent a wink over to George, who laughed in agreement, Kathy letting out a small giggle.

"Thought I heard you" A voice cut in to their conversation, and Penny and George sent sly looks before they seemed to drift off away from the paid.

Kathy turned around to see her boyfriend smiling down at her, causing it to catch onto her face as she spun her body around to him, he immediately circled his arms around her waist and dragged her over to him, completing it with a gentle kiss to the cheek.

"I missed you" Fred mumbled, dropping his head down to her shoulder, burying his head under her hair slightly.

Kathy let out a small laugh as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pressed a kiss to his shoulder—as it was the only place she could really kiss—before she attempted to push him off. "You can't catch up with me if you cling to my body"

"Can't I catch up while I hold on to you?" Fred questioned, although it came out with a slight whine, as though he was throwing a paddy.

"How about a cuddle upstairs in your room?" Kathy offered sweetly, pressing another kiss to his shoulder, and he lifted his head up with a pout, which she leaned forward and kissed away quickly, leaning away as he went to reply more eagerly. "We're in the middle of a shop Fred, I'm not snogging you"

"Fine" he pouted again dramatically, before he snatched up her hand and apparated them upstairs to the flat, smiling triumphantly as they arrived.

"That was a little dramatic, we could've just—" but Kathy was annoyingly cut off by her boyfriends lips cashing onto hers, and she soon returned it as her hands travelled from her sides to his hair.