//Q U I D D I T C H//

Kathy Wood liked a lot of things; like reading by the fireplace, knitting, chatting with her friends in the common room

One thing she hated was certainly quidditch, you had to sit outside in the cold, wrapped up in as much clothes as possible as you waited for a gold ball to be caught be one of the two teams.

She personally didn't see why people got so riled up about it.

Which is why she hated having to go to a match and cheer Fred on, she dressed warm to try and help herself.

For the occasion she was in leggings, a jumper she had hand made, her coat and a scarf she had stolen for Fred when he requested he cheered him on.

And, she had obviously dragged Charlotte along for the ride and knitted her a scarf for the pitch.

Charlotte just hoped nobody would see her in the scarf, as she wasn't really cheering Gryffindor on.

"It's cold" Kathy began to complain as they took their seats on the bench, and Charlotte shook her head at the girl.

"Shut up" she grumbled slightly before she rested her head on Kathy's shoulder.

———

"...and Slytherin is up forty to ten. Alicia with the quaffle!" Lee Jordan yells out.

It was around twenty minutes in and Charlotte's head was lifted from Kathy as she intensely watched the players, Kathy keeping her eye out for Fred.

Alicia spins through the blizzard, trying desperately to see. Two shapes emerge from the snow. They're Crabbe and Goyle, the Slytherin's beaters, they both take a swing at her.

She twists completely around on her broom and the clubs swung harshly past. She pushes forward to the Slytherin's goals and hurls the quaffle forward, only for it to be blocked by the Slytherin's keeper.

Those cheering for Gryffindor let out a groan, including Charlotte, whilst the Slytherin's chant out aloud.

Kathy just rolls her eyes at the reactions before she moves her eyes back to Fred who looked annoyed.

"WEASLEY IS OUR KING! WEASLEY IS OUR KING! HE ALWAYS LETS THE QUAFFLE IN, WEASLEY IS OUT KING!"

"That's horrible, who would do that?" Kathy questioned out loud, and Charlotte gulped before she glanced over to a certain person.

Several Slytherin's, in the possession of the quaffle, bear down on the Gryffindor posts, Ron goes to block it and misses.

"Another ten points to Slytherin the score is now fifty to ten" Lee announced, but even he sounded quite defeated.

The crowd could clearly see Malfoy head towards Ron to rub it in a little further.

Just then, the snitch fly's past Malfoy. He takes off in pursuit. Harry rockets after him in high speed, ignoring the bite from the butter and harsh snow.

He and Malfoy start their race after the snitch, travelling as fast as they could, Malfoy actually seemed to be riding closer to it.

Then the snitch banks sharply. Both Harry and Draco turn with it, though now Harry has pulled even with Draco. They are inches away from the snitch. And they begin to reach with all their might.

Harry's hand is inches out in front of Draco's and closes around the snitch. Draco's fingers scrabble on the back of Harry's gloved hands.

The crowd goes wild on the Gryffindor-supporters side and they begin to scatter around and move out of their seats.

Suddenly, Crabbe emerges from the mist and slams his beaters club around Harry's head, chasing hat to tumble forward into the grass.

Kathy and Charlotte gasp quickly before they begin to rub towards the pitch to help the young boy.

When they arrive, they notice the rest of the Gryffindor team surrounded around to help him.

"Ouch" Kathy let out and the attention of Fred is drawn to the girl and his whole mood brightens up at the sight of her.

Kathy crouches down besides Harry and she carefully takes her wand out and points it at his nose.

"This might hurt Harry" she warns and he nods before she gives her wand a quick flick , causing a crunching sound in his nose, signifying its fixed.

"Thanks Kathy" Angelina thanks the Hufflepuff witch, who smiles back before stepping back to her previous spot between Fred and Charlotte.

"Bet you loved that, Potter! Saved Weasley's neck, didn't you?" Draco sauntered over in a pissy mood since he had lost.

The Gryffindor's ignored him.

"I've never seen a worse keeper! Maybe we should add some more verses to our little song. About his filthy mother!"

But, he now had Fred and George's attention as well as Harry's.

"Tread carefully, Malfoy" Rosie Deaver warned from next to Charlotte and George, and Malfoy glanced at the brunette besides Rosie.

George and Fred were attempting to break free from the teammates holding them down, as well as their 'girlfriends' who were trying to calm them down.

"And his pathetic loser of a father too!" Draco sneered and George and Harry try to jump at him. "But then, you like the Weasley's, don't you? How can you stand the stink? I guess it reminds you of your own mother!"

Harry and George had broke loose and tumbled towards the ferret to send him justice, Charlotte cheering them on as they did so since he deserved it.

"Impedimenta!" Madam going casted as she came running over to the commotion.

McGonagal marches over as well, her Gryffindor scarf waving in the wind wildly and the dread settles in the to the team.