// F I G H T//

"How in Helga did we manage to end up here?" Kathy's question hung in the air as part of the group found themselves in some kind of Forrest, except the trees were miniature womping willows and waiting for their movements.

Saving Sirius Black had turned out to be an ambush by the death eaters, causing the group to be scattered in different places.

Kathy, Charlotte and Brooklyn found themselves alone in the woods with the possibly of death eaters being around corners very much likely.

Brooklyn didn't really know the older girls, but she held on tightly when Charlotte offered her a hand, causing Kathy to join in on the comfort and support.

"We have to go through" Brooklyn pulled from the girls hold, and the elder girls glanced at each other unsure about it, Brooklyn seemed to tap into her Gryffindor courage as she was the first one to walk towards the attacking trees.

A branch or two were the first ones to notice as they went to swing for her head, only for her to duck with a squeal, wavering for a few seconds in case it needed to try again.

"There has to be a spell" Charlotte mumbled as she racked her brains for the correct spell, her hands nervously tapping against each other as Kathy glances around the room.

There was a loud bang on the other end of the room, and death eaters stormed the woods, causing Brooklyn to let out a scream when she was hit down by a hex.

Kathy, being the bravest of the two older girls, immediately made run towards the girl on the floor who was clutching her bleeding elbow in pain.

"Petrificus totalus!" Kathy screamed out and a death eater fell down frozen, a spell was thrown towards Kathy and she jumped to the side to avoid it, only for another to push her backwards with a grunt.

She shook off the feeling, standing up to run towards Brooklyn again, only to notice that Brooklyn had jumped up to Kathy's aid and had fired the disarming charm at the death eater, before Kathy took over by freezing them.

"I did it!" Charlotte squeaked, and the other two girls looked around the still woods. "How could I not remember it sooner? My brother is infatuated with herbology, oh yes, good job with the death eaters."

"Thanks" Kathy smiled at her friend, before reality settled in again for the trio.

"We need to go find the others" Brooklyn grimaced, and the two others nodded in agreement. "Stay on guard, that was only two of them"

The three witches ran as fast as they possibly could past the frozen trees and unconscious members before they reached the annoyingly familiar door that matched every other one.

They reached the confusing room with all the other doors, Brooklyn shooting the 'X' upon the tree room before the doors shuffled again and they were left with the option of three doors.

"Could we peer inside them?" Kathy questioned as she glanced between the three doors.

"No, it would push us in and the room would change again, we have to think which one the other would go in" Charlotte shook her head at her friends question, "Neville would've gone in the middle"

"Hermione would've gone through the left, you know what she's like" Kathy caught on to what Charlotte was trying to do.

"But, wouldn't Luna go for the right?" Brooklyn added, and the trio looked upon the doors.

"We have to chose, staying here is too risky" Charlotte explained quickly, going over every situation in her head, Brooklyn fiddling with the wand in her hand as Kathy glances around the room on guard.

"I say we go middle, Hermione would most likely be the one to find all the others, and if neville went in there, he wasn't alone" Brooklyn shrugged, and after Charlotte nodded in agreement, the trio opened the door and quickly made their way inside.

They were back in the hallway that led to all the rooms, they were back in the main ministry, and Brooklyn almost kissed the miserable walls in relief.

Before the group could contemplate on what to do next, there was a loud explosion from the main room with the fountain, and they began to run for their life's again.

"Neville!" Brooklyn and Charlotte shouted once they spotted the Longbottom, only to see he was sat down with a few other members who had been injured.

Hermione unconscious and leaning on a dazed Ron, who was talking about how a brain wasn't being friendly, Ginny was clutching her ankle as Luna helped her heal and rest it.

Charlotte leaned down and pressed her hand to her brothers cheek, "are you alright?"

"Harry, is with them in the room with the archway" Neville breathed out, before trying to get up. "I should help"

"You. Will. Not" Brooklyn scolded as she pushed him backwards, she turned to the other girls. "You'll have to go, I'll stay with these"

"Brooklyn, you're bleeding..." Neville noticed her elbow and held it gently, not going unnoticed by his elder sister.

"The room with the archway" Kathy muttered under her breathe, and she glanced over the group. "Rosie's gone after him! We have to help!"

Charlotte nodded and the duo continued their running back down the creepy green corridors and slipped back into the room of doors, letting out a few huffs as they caught their breathe and examined the doors.

"We can try and track the ones that Hermione has marked" Charlotte offered as she carefully noted down the patterns of the crosses, "hers are nearer than mine"

"Of course" Kathy huffed, "well, we entered the room next to the archway room, so...."

Kathy marched over to a particular door and opened it up, Charlotte following, before the pair walked through and the door shut behind them.

There was Rosie Deaver unconscious on the floor, still slightly twitching as Bellatrix LeStrange held her wand over the body, ready for the next spell as Harry cried out for them to stop.

Charlotte lifted her wand without thinking and let out a loud, "Expelliarmus!!"

The wand went filming and the death eaters took notice of the two new arrivals, readying their wands just as flashes of light began to appear and knock a few of them off their feet, the faces soon being revealed as the order.

"Expelliarmus!" Kathy shouted as she flicked  her wand at the death eater the other death eater that hung near Rosie's body, Remus Lupin soon appearing near the unconscious Girls side as he sent Kathy a small nod of thanks.

"Get her out of here moony!" Sirius yelled as he duelled Lucius Malfoy, Harry stood next to him with a proud smile as he helped along.

Charlotte had moved on to helping Tonks with disarming death eaters as Kathy stood stand near Rosie and Remus, waiting for them to get to safety first.

Kathy was bleeding, there was no doubt about it, but the adrenaline that was coursing through her veins was enough to keep her fighting for everyone she believed in, she knew that she couldn't afford to not fight.

She decided that wordless magic would be best in this scenario, and so she began her trek towards the arch, where she'd have the best aim for her targets.

''FLIPENDO!'

She waved her wand wordlessly and the death eater was thrown backwards, she noticed another aiming for her again. "Protego!"

Kathy finally reached the top of the hill, standing courageously next to Arthur to help him out, only to be knocked down by a hex, causing her to slip in and out of consciousness.