//R.O.R//

The D

The D.A. was a brilliant idea in Kathy's mind, her grades would certainly be thanking her. But, it would also help prepare her better for ongoing times.

"So, you need help with the spell?" Charlotte questioned as she stood next to Kathy in the room of requirement, which was fit to the tasks of the day.

Kathy lifted her wand up before giving it a quick wave, and wordlessly the spell was cast and poor Fred Weasley went flying on the other end with a small 'oof'.

She lowered her wand again to have Charlotte hold her hand in the air for a high five, which Kathy gladly face with a grin before she turned her attention to Fred who was groaning as he stood up carefully.

"Sorry" Kathy sent a sheepish smile as she held back a blush, she didn't mean to get him that hard.

Fred just grinned mischievously, "No problem, good to know that nobody will be messing with you though"

Kathy just tilted her head slightly with a knowing smile, before Charlotte pulled her back by her cardigan's sleeve.

"My turn" Charlotte sent a small, sympathetic smile to Fred before raising her wand and giving it a swift flick.

Fred, for the second time, went flying across the room and on to the floor. George noticed the fall and started laughing immediately, Rosie filling her eyes besides him before she swatted his arm and gestures for him to help his twin out.

"Bloody brilliant" Charlotte grins as she meets eyes with her best friend, "who knew this would be so much fun?! I literally get to shoot your boyfriend for fun!"

Kathy just laughed her off, not even attempting to correct her label for Fred.

They weren't exactly dating, but it's not like they were only best friends or something like that.

"Yes Neville!" The girls heard another Gryffindor cheer and they glanced over to a dark skinned girl with frizzy hair cheering Neville on as she sang something.

It seemed Neville had been able to do the spell and she was celebrating, rather, loudly...

"I say we pretty much just owned the room, nobody else is trying wordless magic" Charlotte quickly observed the room, before turning to Kathy with a wicked grin. "How about we have a duel? Wordless magic...?"

Kathy seemed to think about it before she sent a brief nod, "alright"

"Step back!" Fred immediately shouted as he realised what was going on, and people spread to opposite sides of the room.

"Ready for me little hufflepuff?" Charlotte teased, and Kathy clenched her hand against her wand in preparation as she nodded.

They both held their wands in the air momentarily before Charlotte went for a disarming spell, only for Kathy to quickly place a defender spell and for it to bounce back to Charlotte.

Charlotte was forced backwards and onto her back as people cheered for the victor, Kathy placed her wand in her boot before she ran over to help Charlotte up.

When Charlotte was up on her feet again, Kathy cockily smiled and stated, "and I thought you ravenclaw were smart"

Charlotte scoffed before shoving Kathy's arm, before the two girls started to laugh and walk over to the side lines.

Ron and Hermione were the next to duel, and the twins set a bet on the two, over who would win, Kathy agreed with George that it would be Hermione who won (a/n: I can't remember which twin it is but I'll double check, as soon as I find somewhere that has the answer!)

To which, Fred faked betrayal and held his hand to his hearty as though it had actually hurt him, but she just shrugged and stated that it was facts.

To Fred's dismay, Hermione won and he had to pay his twin the money owed as Kathy patted his arm slowly.