//W I T C H//

"That was awful" Kathryn exclaimed when she sat down at the Gryffindor table, next to Fred who had invited her to sit with them this lunch. "She picked on me for being friends with Cedric..."

Harry's eyes snapped to her at that sentence, "what did she say about him?"

Kathy groaned as she plopped her bag under the table, Fred sneakily gripped her hand for comfort. "She was staying things like nothing happened, like how the 'accident' is all a lie and he was 'only injured' because of the maze"

"I'm sorry" Hermione sincerely apologies as Ron scoffed down some chicken besides her, she sent him a disgusted look. "I actually need to talk to you later Kathy"

"Me?" Kathy asked in confusion, and glanced over to the twin besides her, who shrugged in response. "Okay then. Hey, where's Rosie and George?"

"Rosie got upset in class earlier, and when Ron has rudely told him" Hermione sent a small glare to the boy besides her, "he raced off to find her"

Kathy's mood deflated as she hunched slightly onto Fred, "I hope she's okay"

"Oh yeah, you two are friends now, aren't you?" Hermione quizzed curiously, "it was an unexpected friendship, I'd say"

"Yeah, the twins were shocked the most though" Ron spoke as his mouth was full off chicken, causing the girls around him to grimace or scold him. "I think they were actually jealous, hey Fred, tell Kathy about how—"

"Spider!" Feed cut him off and pointed over near his chicken, and Ron helped before he stood up and away from his chicken before he glared at his older brother.

(Ron didn't touch another Chicken for the rest of the day as he was too afraid)

"Harry got stuck with detention" Ron mentioned as they had somehow managed to get back into the discussion of the new D.A.D.A professor.

"He did shout at her though" Hermione pointed out vividly, before she received a few looks. "But, he did have a point and she shouldn't have ignored our hands that were clearly up right in front of—"

"What do you have to do, Harry?" Kathy interrupted Hermione's little raging moment, Harry grimaced over at her.

"I don't know yet, I'll have to see..." He shrugged along and folded up his arms, like he was trying to seclude himself from the rest of the table without actually realising it.

"Maybe lines" Ron added on, sending his friend a bit of reassurance as he shoved a sandwich in his mouth.

"Maybe she'll make you watch Ron eat, that's punishment enough" Fred states from besides Kathy, before he sent the witch a cheeky wink, she blushed lightly but focused back on the kids in front of them.

"At this rate, I won't be able to graduate next year, my grades in defence against the dark arts will totally be ruined by her...child books, I knew all of those spells in primary" Kathy spoke up again, her rage for the woman was quite clear, and it was very noticeable about how it wouldn't go away.

"Calm down, Kathy, you know you'll do great" Fred encourages her as he squeezed her hand, she frowned slightly at him before she sunk completely against Fred, tired of this year already.

"If only we could do something" Kathy half-pouted, and Fred only held her hand closer to him as he kissed her head lightly, Kathy looked opposite to Hermione give her a wink.

She was planning something.