//S N A K E//

Kathy was shook awake rather rudely in the middle of the night, and she gasped before she shot straight up, only to see Rosie Deaver stood there with her finger to her lip

"We have to move quickly because of Umbridge, Arthur Weasley is hurt and Fred won't leave without you" Rosie whispered gently, looking fatigue as she stood there, "McGongal will sort out items for us"

Kathy nodded sharply, after Rosie had mentioned that Fred needed her, that became her top priority.

She gripped her wand and slipped on her shoes quickly, and she then took Rosie's hand, who offered it to her for comfort.

The pair ran as fast and as quiet as they could, not wanting anyone to catch them but also wanting to get there as quickly as possible. Umbridge would rain down on the entire castle if she knew what was going on and Rosie certainly didn't want to take any chances.

"Lennon drops" Rosie whispered to the golden eagle staircase, and the staircase began to move with the two in it, when they reached the top Rosie helped Kathy out and towards Dumbledore's office.

Rosie shot the door open and McGonagal quickly let out a sigh as she spotted the two students safe and at the meeting point.

"McGonagal, go hold her off, tell her anything" Dumbledore nodded his over to the Lady in the green pyjamas. "Over to them Ms. Deaver and Ms. Wood"

Kathy nodded quickly before she ran over to the other side of the room, where Fred dragged her into his arms and he let out a sigh as he finally held her, he kissed the top of her head and caressed her waist softly.

"Port key leaves in five minutes, gather around please" Dumbledore instructed, and the Weasley's, Harry, Rosie and Kathy all walked over to the tea pot that rested on the desk and they all grabbed it together and dispatched from the office towards Sirius's house.

"There you are!" Sirius voice spoken as they first arrived, he seemed relieved to see them, but tense at the same time, he glanced over to try and find the headmaster but he is nowhere in sight.

Sirius Black had just been left alone with seven teenagers.

"We've got to go to st. Mungo's" Ginny shook her head slightly, before she tried to walk out of the house.

"No, you can't" Sirius had blocked her off from walking and it rose anger out of a few of the teens.

"We can go where we please" George countered, stepping away from Rosie and next to his younger sister.

"We can't go yet, it would look suspicious if you lot showed up fifteen minutes after Arthur arrives because Harry's been seeing visions of things happening hundreds of miles from Hogwarts"

George, livid with fear and anger, squares up to Sirius's face, only to be dragged back by Rosie. "That's our father out there dying!"

"George, calm down." Rosie commanded before she gripped his face to look at her as she spoke in a softer voice. "He's going to be okay, he's in good hands"

"You don't even care! You wouldn't understand!" Fred had cut in, one of his arms still wrapped around Kathy as he spoke on anger and she tried to sink away from the scene.

"I was part of the first order, I lost my best friends to you-know-who" Sirius shot him a haunting look as he looked defeated again, almost like the third year when the golden trio had first witnessed him.

"Sirius has given up more than any of us would understand" Rosie spoke as she finally pulled away from George, "you forget what grounds we're standing on and everything he did to get away from that. Now sit down and wait"

Everyone slumped in defeat before they began to sit down in the different couches, most of them holding on to each other.

Rosie had sat between Ginny and George, who had both rested their heads on her shoulder as she held on to a hand each and whispered encouraging words eve try once in a while.

Ron drifts off in the place next to Kathy, who sleeps flush against a fatigue Fred, who instead of sleeping-strokes her hair and watches her as she sleeps.

Harry had chosen to sit away from the group as he blamed himself on the attack and he began to think over why he was the snake whom had attacked Mr.Weasley.