//O D D - G R O U P//

"So, do you have any idea what this is about?" Kathy asked Charlotte as they walked down Hogsmeade together, on their way to the 'secret meeting'

"So, do you have any idea what this is about?" Kathy asked Charlotte as they walked down Hogsmeade together, on their way to the 'secret meeting'. "I have a feeling this isn't going to end well"

"That's just the nerves, we'll have to wait until we get there to see what's going on" Charlotte states as she pats Kathy's arm gently, as though she was encouraging her to continue walking.

"Still have a bad feeling..." Kathy mumbles, but nonetheless she continued to walk onwards to the pub where Hermione has set the meeting.

When Kathy and Charlotte entered, they realised that they had been the last ones to enter, causing Charlotte to smile sheepishly before they walked over to the two remaining seats.

Looking around, Kathy noticed there were no Slytherin's in the room, which she frowned about because there was some nice Slytherin's.

But, she guessed that the golden trio didn't really understand that and just thought because Draco Malfoy wasn't particularly nice, none of them were.

"Hi everyone. I thought it would be good if we met and talked over how we wanted to teach ourselves Defence Against the Dark Arts." Hermione took a pause at the awkward silence. "Because we need to learn it properly, and not that rubbish Umbridge is doing"

"Hear, hear!" Fred cheered from his seat next to George and Ginny, where George was grinning in agreement.

"Obviously, this will help us pass our O.W.L's, but more importantly, it gives us the ability to protect ourselves from...Lord Voldermort"

Several people winced at the name, some squirmed in there places and then there were the few that let out a small scream.

Hermione took a deep breathe, looking exhilarated. Before she glanced over to a shocked Ron and Harry.

"That's the first time you've said his name" Harry notes, and Hermione looked pleased with herself after that.

"How do we know that you-know-who's back?" Zarcharis Smith questioned, and Kathy cringed at the fellow Hufflepuff who was a snob.

"Because Dumbledore believes he's is" George sent him a court nod as he pointed out
that their headmaster believed he was back.

"You mean Dumbledore believes him" Justin sneered from his seat beside Smith, and Charlotte sent them her best glare.

"And don't forget that Cedric does" Kathy pointes our and the two Hufflepuffs glances over at the older students in slight fear. "As well as Penelope"

Kathy almost grinned when they gulped at the name, but instead she sat back and looked towards Hermione, pleases with herself.

"That's true, but I think we're drifting away from the purpose—"

"It's okay, Hermione" Harry reassures her before he steps up. "I believe Voldemort's back because I fought him last year. Dumbledore A's already told the school that. If you don't believe him, you won't believe anybody."

The place was silent again, Harry had truly longed out that facts and now people were coming to face reality.

"Well..uh..anyway, I think that in order to learn properly, we'll need a teacher" Hermione cut through the tension.

"But we're all students, none of us has the experience to—" Neville Longbottom was cut off by Ginny Weasley, who sat next to a silent Rosie Deaver.

"Someone here does"

And when people caught her gaze, everyone was staring at an awkward harry.

"Me?" He questioned, well, it seemed more of a panic than an actual question but nobody paid attention to that.

"I, for one, would like to know why Potter's qualified and the rest of us aren't" Michael Corner quizzed, there was no shortage of these pests.

"Well, he's only fought you-know-who about four times and has lived to talk about it" Ginny states defensively as Rosie holds her arm to keep her down.

"He killed the basilisk in the Chamber of secrets in his second year with the sword of Gryffindor" Charlotte pointed out from besides Kathy.

Who added, "He won the Tournament last year and brought Rosie and Cedric back home, after fighting you-know-who"

"Uh...well, I did" Harry sheepishly admitted, and the crowd was in awe all of a sudden.

"Can't forget that he saved the philosophers stone from you-know-who in his first year" Fred added on to the glory wave that Harry was currently riding.

"And in our third year, he thought off about a hundred dementors at once" Ron spoke up from the front, feeling pride for his best friend.

"So, I guess that makes Harry our teacher?" Luna Lovegood spoke in her usual dreamy tone, and there was mutters of agreements.

The next thing that happened, was all the students present began to write down their names on a list (that had been charmed by Hermione so they'd know if somebody snitched), the group had also been named the D.A per Ginny's idea as it was what the ministry feared the most.

After that, the group was dismissed but they tried to leave at different times to make it look normal.

Charlotte and Kathy ended up staying behind to offer any hand they could give to Harry for the lessons , as they were higher years and probably knew more spells as well.